Wonder of they will pay or offered a loan again.Noise coming from the Twatterazzi that PSG will complete the signing of Hakim Ziyech later this week.
I'd hope a permanent move given they've lost both Messi and Neymar. Would be great to shift him once and for all.Wonder of they will pay or offered a loan again.
With some luck around £10m and permanent transfer. Wish him the best actually too!Wonder of they will pay or offered a loan again.
Presumably dispensing with the need of a medical. Oh know apologies I forgot, he took a photo. What dodgy knees, ha I was way off.Noise coming from the Twatterazzi that PSG will complete the signing of Hakim Ziyech later this week.
Yes, he is talented. The best crosser of the ball in the squad by miles and maybe now we actually have a proper striker to aim for he could have made a difference. But I doubt it due to his attitude. One of those who will look good when the side is playing well and on isvtop, but completely anonymous when the team is up against itClearly a talented player but the way he moped around the pitch with his nose in the air was never endearing. Better off being a big fish in a small pond, didn't have what it took to play at an elite club.
Yep. I think it's a case of what he found easy in the Dutch league wasn't as easy in the tougher hurly burly of the PL.Yes, he is talented. The best crosser of the ball in the squad by miles and maybe now we actually have a proper striker to aim for he could have made a difference. But I doubt it due to his attitude. One of those who will look good when the side is playing well and on isvtop, but completely anonymous when the team is up against it
Probably leave the medical with new teeth and an improved hairline……Let's hope they don't find anything wrong in the medical like Saudi did
That'll be a no then.This is what, like the 4th time we've agreed to sell him? Wonder if he'll actually leave this time.