Welcome Hakim Ziyech

200.gif


 
So a loan but with obligation to buy? Anyone have any more detail about this? Is there a fee in a year? 

 
So a loan but with obligation to buy? Anyone have any more detail about this? Is there a fee in a year? 
No fee. Is a 1 year loan with no fee. Gala cover his wages and can sign him on a free transfer in the summer if they want to. A biy options not obligation.

Unfortunately one of the few players to not chase the Saudi bag was ours.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know what to say .. he scored a goal or two during our UCL run and that was the only bright spot I saw.. I also saw the worst 45 mins from a Chelsea player during a 45 min UCL game from him… 

good luck to him and onwards we move!

 
No fee. Is a 1 year loan with no fee. Gala cover his wages and can sign him on a free transfer in the summer if they want to. A biy options not obligation.

Unfortunately one of the few players to not chase the Saudi bag was ours.
Where is that (the fee) reported? I have seen elsewhere that there was a £3m fee, and a £7m buy option. 

This article indicates Gala have confirmed a loan fee over £3m (No idea as to the accuracy)

7B604704-873B-4517-8CA4-EAE46EA5EF48.jpeg

 
Yes - The question was, where is it reported that there is no fee?

Because the article i posted, says that there is a fee
I believe it was Ben Jacobs who said so. I think the amount of money in the article you quoted is the money they are paying to cover Ziyechs wages.

 
So after the close of the January window where is this guy?

The window in Turkey is still open. Just saying.

 
Back
Top