What about Wilfried Zaha for Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You start a lot of threads.

We don't need him. heaps of attacking mids as it is and although I haven't seen too much of him i get the impression he is quite similar to Vic

 
United and Arsenal are both interested, I think if we do buy him we'll just end up loaning him out a few times then he'll become another Marin, getting barely any game time, then we'll probably just sell him on.

 
I'd rather get Luke Shaw if we are going to spend money on a teenager

 
Overrated from what I've seen and we will probably end his career anyway. Would be better off at Arsenal and United, could probably get into their teams now seeing as their wingers aren't anything great.

 
With Moses on board we don't really need him I don't think.

 
Why do we dismiss players for no reason or turn up our noses at players from the Championship? 2 managers haven't fancied Marin & when you look at our bench today bar Ba we lacked any real game changers. At least he will stop Bertrand from running out on the wings which I detest. The fact Fergie & Arsene are supposedly considering him makes him worth a 2nd look if you ask me.

 
Why do we dismiss players for no reason or turn up our noses at players from the Championship? 2 managers haven't fancied Marin & when you look at our bench today bar Ba we lacked any real game changers. At least he will stop Bertrand from running out on the wings which I detest. The fact Fergie & Arsene are supposedly considering him makes him worth a 2nd look if you ask me.
I agree, he has everything in him to be a real class act. Some are saying we don't need him, well the last time i checked we only had 1 winger and 2 strikers so he is needed. Sadly it's far too late for us to get involved, we won't be getting him, he will go to United.

 
I agree, he has everything in him to be a real class act. Some are saying we don't need him, well the last time i checked we only had 1 winger and 2 strikers so he is needed. Sadly it's far too late for us to get involved, we won't be getting him, he will go to United.
Because of the amount of players we have on loan. KdB could fit in there nicely today. Kakuta would have been a decent addition off the bench. Piazon too. What would we do with Zaha next year or in two years? Will he really keep the current first teamers and above loanee's out of the team? I don't think so. If we were buying Isco's there for a few million more..

 
Why do we dismiss players for no reason or turn up our noses at players from the Championship? 2 managers haven't fancied Marin & when you look at our bench today bar Ba we lacked any real game changers. At least he will stop Bertrand from running out on the wings which I detest. The fact Fergie & Arsene are supposedly considering him makes him worth a 2nd look if you ask me.
I was thinks ng the same thing when I saw our bench yesterday, I think we have strong squad defensively but id definitely take another attacking option. zaha has huge potential imo, and I think he'd offer us something different.

not convinced about marin, he looked god I pre season but from what ive of him in germany, im not sure he's the impact player we need.

however we might be best served to hold out til the summer and use the squad places for a couple of the youngsters thag have impressed on loan.

 
Already have Mosses who is the same type of player, come next season we might have De Byrne back as well so I think we are well covered in this area at the moment.

Would prefer to see a third striker signed. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top