What is your order of hatred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romford Pele

Youth Team
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Just wondering which teams you hate most? And in which order?

For me its:

Sp*rts

ManUre

Scouse

 
Last edited by a moderator:
le Arse

Dippers

Mancs

Leeds

Used to be sp*rs but tbh they aren't really rivals anymore on account they are so crap.

Any other london club apart from Fulham.

 
Sp*urs

Sp*urs

Sp*urs

Sp*urs

Leeds

Sp*urs

Sp*urs

Liverool

Sp*urs

Arsenal

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Loz and co will be more concerned with your phrasing in the first post.

1. Scum

2. Leeds/Spuds

3. Mancs

And so forth.

 
Gem is right

We can do without all this y*d and Munich rubbish

That aside my top three is

Spurs

West Ham

Leeds

 
Just wondering which teams you hate most? And in which order?

For me its:

Sp*rts

ManUre

Scouse

EDIT: Edited

 
Manure

Bayern Munich (you did not limit it to the Premier League)

Barcelona (nuff said)

 
12 odd posts and only 2 votes to West Ham, you other guys disgust me :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate whichever team we're playing, but apart from that it's...Tottenham, West Ham, Leeds, Septic, Arse, Manure, Aberdeen, Liverpool...and Leicester - w*nkers!!!!

 
in no particular orders Bin Dippers, Mancs, Spuddies, West Ham, and le Arse.

Although its gotten to the point where, if we cant win the title, I hope the gooners do.

 
I've been following the Blues since 2001, so I can't really be high on the past rivalries such as Leeds, but I have to say that in the new millennium United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona take my top four prices for most hated teams. I just can't stand their management, their teams, their fans, or the ever so evident bias toward those teams in the media and FA side of things.

I won't bother with West Ham, nor Spurs, they don't have any kind of claim to title, and only seem (like Liverpool mind you) live on days of glories past. Like Colin Farrell character said in the movie In Bruges :

Ken: Purgatory... what's that?

Ray: Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really sh*t, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top