Who is your player of the year?

Juan Nil

Youth Team
Messages
147
Reaction score
83
Hazard is the obvious choice but RLC has turned our season around for me. Despite coming into the team late in  the season he is my pick. I seriously think we would not have made top 4 if it wasnt for him.

 
Voted Kante. I feel he was more consistent than Hazard. Plus it seems everyone votes Hazard, I want to be contrary  :smile:

 
Hazard is the ONLY pick for me. Never mind top 4, we'd struggle to be in top half of the table without Hazard.
That's not true, we would still be 6th at absolute worst.

 
Hazard.

But being the best player in a team doesn't mean he's the best team player, which would be Kante. He's the first name down every week for me, without him we are like two players down.

 
RLC has come on leaps and bound.

Hazard is a great talent yet not the best season by his standards for me despite a couple of incredible goals.

Emerson has improved.

Kepa is getting better too and showing his worth.

 
RLC has come on leaps and bound.

Hazard is a great talent yet not the best season by his standards for me despite a couple of incredible goals.

Emerson has improved.

Kepa is getting better too and showing his worth.
I'm not sure how you can say that when he has scored 19 goals and got 16 assists, it can be argued that this is his best season yet.

I don't know how anybody can argue that Hazard isn't the player of the season for us this season, there is no competition. Even the man of the match votes on here has him way out in front.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how you can say that when he has scored 19 goals and got 16 assists, it can be argued that this is his best season yet.

I don't know how anybody can argue that Hazard isn't the player of the season for us this season, there is no competition. Even the man of the match votes on here has him way out in front.
I don't get to see every match so more than likely missed a few where he has excelled but have seen a few this season where he made wrong options, miscued in front of goal and made me think he wasn't focussed. 

 
Back
Top