I'll put money on Manure winning that one, Everton roll over against them year in, year out.with the slight hope that Everton can sneak a draw against Utd.
lets hope so.Hmm not great news at all. guess that means Joe will probably get another chance to impress.
Id rather see Matic given a go in midfield. If we start Joe, Malouda would have to be dropped to midfield which isnt that great imo.lets hope so.With all these injuries the team pretty much picks itself
cec
Ivan
jt
Percy
zhirkov
mikel
ballack
cole
malouda
droga
anelka
I guess he might rest one of the strikers and bring in super kalou ahead of Wednesday but , well, lets hope he doesn't.
Hope some of these injuries clear up before Wednesday too. We've still got a strong starting eleven but the bench looks a bit untested for a big European game. Be nice to have a few options if things
are not going to plan.
I think you may well have this right, should do the job!lets hope so.With all these injuries the team pretty much picks itself
cec
Ivan
jt
Percy
zhirkov
mikel
ballack
cole
malouda
droga
anelka
I guess he might rest one of the strikers and bring in super kalou ahead of Wednesday but , well, lets hope he doesn't.
Hope some of these injuries clear up before Wednesday too. We've still got a strong starting eleven but the bench looks a bit untested for a big European game. Be nice to have a few options if things
are not going to plan.