Wolves vs Chelsea (Prem) 20/02/10 1500 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking sloppy at the back. Ferreira has been beaten too easily on a few occasions and Zhirkov doesn't seem too aware of the concept of being goal side of his man.
I agree the back four seem at sixes and sevens they are lacking pace, the midfield is swamped by Wolves and Nic has to come deep to collect....

 
I described the opening half an hour of the Everton Man Utd game as being poor from the point of the quality of football on show. I take it back. That game was Brazil 1970s compared to the opening half an hour in our game!

 
I described the opening half an hour of the Everton Man Utd game as being poor from the point of the quality of football on show. I take it back. That game was Brazil 1970s compared to the opening half an hour in our game!
It's as bad as it sounds on Sky Sports then. If we don't win today I will despair for our chances of winning the league.

 
They seem to have lost the early plot....a goal is needed to get them settled down.....maybe a goal by Wolves might give them a kick up the arse, Cole and Malouda can't get in the game....

 
It's as bad as it sounds on Sky Sports then. If we don't win today I will despair for our chances of winning the league.
Lets just say that if this is an advert forr the English game then it is the sort of advert you see at 4 in the morning on the History channel.

 
First football from us in 40 minutes and we score

 
it's took me all this time to get a stream but it was just in time to see drogba's goal!!

for anyone who's wondering, a polish stream on sopcast with the sound turned off and english commentary on vecast is all i've managed to get to work!!

edit - and now at last i've got video on vexcast!

http://vexcast.com/emPlayer.jsp?cid=1020

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.....must be on time delay here we are about 2 minutes behind

 
I don't think we deserved that on the strength of our performance so far, but a goal, is a goal. We just need to keep the lead, and possibly push on if we get the chance to.

 
We need to push on...Arsenal are winning and we don't want them back in the title race or Arsene will think he has a chance. I hope this is not the line up for Wed?

 
Make no mistake about it, that was a disgraceful first half. I am lost for words on how bad that was.

 
I couldn't give a toss about the performance. After the Everton result, today is all about winning by any means.

Lose or draw today and I think our title chances are finito.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top