- Messages
- 22,723
- Reaction score
- 6,608
Oohh la la it is football Jim but now as we know it. Now you guys know how I feel watching the Scottish Premier League!
Drogba's goal made Ancelotti's job at half time a bit easier because whilst it was 0-0 if was thinking of making a change he would have had to get the team to play a paper, scissors, stone tournament to decide who to hook.
After Utd's result earlier I don't really care how we play as long as win however this is not a good way of going about trying to get that win
Drogba's goal made Ancelotti's job at half time a bit easier because whilst it was 0-0 if was thinking of making a change he would have had to get the team to play a paper, scissors, stone tournament to decide who to hook.
After Utd's result earlier I don't really care how we play as long as win however this is not a good way of going about trying to get that win