They all had a mixup in the dressing room?What's with all the players wearing 1 red boot and 1 blue boot in this world cup?
Schurrle? Hmm...there is one T.Muller in the lineup as well. But at the moment I'd take Schurrle on for Ozil. He is not delivering atm.No idea why Ozil is starting ahead of Schurrle
Best finisher in their team.
I think it's a symbol of confidence - apparently they are purposefully ugly:What's with all the players wearing 1 red boot and 1 blue boot in this world cup?
Disagree. Been one of their most dangerous going forward, would have an assist and a goal if wasn't for some great last ditch defending.Schurrle? Hmm...there is one T.Muller in the lineup as well. But at the moment I'd take Schurrle on for Ozil. He is not delivering atm.
He's an investment...if he has a good World Cup, he may have a chance of getting in our squad, but if nothing else, his value will rise, more clubs will be aware of his talent and chelsea's chance of making a good profit increases...basically a no lose situationImpressed with Atsu, I do wonder why we didnt give him a chance when we bought the equally raw Salah.
One good pass from him to Muller, otherwise a bit off from his high level I think.Disagree. Been one of their most dangerous going forward, would have an assist and a goal if wasn't for some great last ditch defending.
Whoever thought that up needs a pat on the back, the biggest load of tosh I've ever read and it's being showcased at the World Cup finals.I think it's a symbol of confidence - apparently they are purposefully ugly:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/mario-balotelli-wearing-one-pink-3538445
1-1..sorryYesssssss I wants me some dosh.