World Cup 2014 - Day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish press gave Jose pelters for dropping Casillas....he's now cost them their World Cup defence...wonder if they'll think Jose might have been right all along
He was right. Problem with Casillas is now that his form is gone is he is a friend of Spanish royals and his girlfriend is the reporter of Spanish games for TV..there is no one with balls to drop him.
 
Did anyone notice the sneaky elbow on Costa by the Chilean keeper after catching a cross?

No one seemed to notice it.

 
Didn't you guys hear ballague? Mourinho wasn't right to drop him and its all Mourinhos fault that Casillas is being bad.

 
Costa clearly isn't fully fit, can tell by his work rate.
Also the Spain team have no idea how to use him, get Fabregas on and I can imagine you'll see abit more from Costa. As as I've already said Spain made a stupid decision not taking Navas, Costa would thrive off his play.

 
Also the Spain team have no idea how to use him, get Fabregas on and I can imagine you'll see abit more from Costa. As as I've already said Spain made a stupid decision not taking Navas, Costa would thrive off his play.
Its odd isn't it, Costa is a striker who thrives on crosses and balls into the channel, so Spain play no one to cross it in and play in front of him.
 
Not the first time Costa has hesistated, needs to be taking shots first time.

 
Its odd isn't it, Costa is a striker who thrives on crosses and balls into the channel, so Spain play no one to cross it in and play in front of him.
Yeah very much so

Haha as we say that Costa wastes a great chance, fitness is been blamed but I think he still should've scored that

 
I was never fussed on the Costa signing in the first place, I know I shouldn't judge from internationals but this World Cup isn't doing me any favors, he looks like he wouldn't be able to keep up with our players in terms of football.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
costa definitely looks like a 33m striker 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Much better from spain so far. Fancy them to win it if they score before 70th minute

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top