Bobbywoodhogan
Legend
- Messages
- 23,453
- Reaction score
- 2,439
That was a great piece of play from Costa
Fernando Busquets 😉What a ball by Costa, nice miss by Busquets.
True.Poor in front of goal from Costa, good runs shouldn't cost over £30m for that amount we need goals, coz we've got someone who runs about already.
He's been injured for a long time and is clearly not fit, I think he needs a summer breakI haven't seen Costa play well since he played us in the CL, but he's the only one we can buy at the mo so let's just hope he's good for us when he comes
how can you tell that he's not fit?He's been injured for a long time and is clearly not fit, I think he needs a summer break
Have you ever watched football? Its quite clear when a player isn't fit.how can you tell that he's not fit?
Please tell us. I don't see it.Have you ever watched football? Its quite clear when a player isn't fit.