World Cup 2014 - Day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor in front of goal from Costa, good runs shouldn't cost over £30m for that amount we need goals, coz we've got someone who runs about already.

 
I haven't seen Costa play well since he played us in the CL, but he's the only one we can buy at the mo so let's just hope he's good for us when he comes

 
I haven't seen Costa play well since he played us in the CL, but he's the only one we can buy at the mo so let's just hope he's good for us when he comes
He's been injured for a long time and is clearly not fit, I think he needs a summer break

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chile are playing 5" Medel in defence, aren't Spain meant to be crossing more?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top