Your World-11 Fantasy Draft Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was torn between him and Kezman, but I've gone for...

RackMultipart.7696.0_display_image.jpg


 
I think he would be great alongside Jazzy.

George Weah.

/monthly_04_2011/post-31-0-89073400-1304176298.jpg

 

Attachments

  • GW.jpg
    GW.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
Franco Baresi

baresi.jpg


---

Mod: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerd Muller

Footballoholic: Diego Maradona, Franz Beckenbauer

Andreas: Lionel Messi, Samuel Eto'o

Moi: George Best, Gordon Banks

Chelseabootboy: Pele, Bobby Moore

Oblivion: Ronaldo, Cafu

BlueNose: Roberto Baggio, Paul Gascoigne

Zola: Zinedine Zidane, Dino Zoff

Plokoon13: Lev Yashin, Marco van Basten

Chippy: Jairzinho, George Weah

Maksimov: Michael Laudrup, Franco Baresi

Ace: Eusebio

Scooby Blue: Johan Cruyff

Ruh Buh Juh: Zico

Loz: Pat Jennings

Scooby Blue: Johan Cruyff

Ruh Buh Juh: Zico

Loz: Pat Jennings

 
Garrincha

Garrincha3.jpg


Mod: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerd Muller

Footballoholic: Diego Maradona, Franz Beckenbauer

Andreas: Lionel Messi, Samuel Eto'o

Moi: George Best, Gordon Banks

Chelseabootboy: Pele, Bobby Moore

Oblivion: Ronaldo, Cafu

BlueNose: Roberto Baggio, Paul Gascoigne

Zola: Zinedine Zidane, Dino Zoff

Plokoon13: Lev Yashin, Marco van Basten

Chippy: Jairzinho, George Weah

Maksimov: Michael Laudrup, Franco Baresi

Ace: Eusebio, Garrincha

Scooby Blue: Johan Cruyff

Ruh Buh Juh: Zico

Loz: Pat Jennings

 
Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to be a pain but any danger of the next pick coming soon ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Last edited by a moderator:
roberto_carlos.jpg


Mod: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerd Muller

Footballoholic: Diego Maradona, Franz Beckenbauer

Andreas: Lionel Messi, Samuel Eto'o

Moi: George Best, Gordon Banks

Chelseabootboy: Pele, Bobby Moore

Oblivion: Ronaldo, Cafu

BlueNose: Roberto Baggio, Paul Gascoigne

Zola: Zinedine Zidane, Dino Zoff

Plokoon13: Lev Yashin, Marco van Basten

Chippy: Jairzinho, George Weah

Maksimov: Michael Laudrup, Franco Baresi

Ace: Eusebio, Garrincha

Scooby Blue: Johan Cruyff, Roberto Carlos

Ruh Buh Juh: Zico

Loz: Pat Jennings

 
Was going to choose R.Carlos once it was my turn, damn you! :<

 
This is going far too slowly! I am an old, old lady!! I might be dead before my turn comes around again at this rate! Could each person PM the next on the list to say "Your go!"? Pleeeeeeease?

 
Agree on that, most people in this competition visit the forums at least once a day!

 
Good idea moi, I'll message RBJ then.

Just out of interest, do the picks go in 'snack order'? So Loz would pick twice when it's his go.

 
Good idea moi, I'll message RBJ then.

Just out of interest, do the picks go in 'snack order'? So Loz would pick twice when it's his go.
No, bugger that! We don't want Loz picking more of my choices before I get my tirn! It jumps back up to Mod.

 
No, bugger that! We don't want Loz picking more of my choices before I get my tirn! It jumps back up to Mod.
Aren't we at a bit of a disadvantage being at the bottom of the list then though?

I'll be waiting for ever for my next turn :rolleyes:

 
Could each person PM the next on the list to say "Your go!"? Pleeeeeeease?
I tried to suggest that about three pages ago, but as usual, no one was paying attention... :backsaway:

 
Aren't we at a bit of a disadvantage being at the bottom of the list then though?

I'll be waiting for ever for my next turn :rolleyes:
That's exactly how I feel! You should have been quicker off the ball!

Plus what maks said! :laugh2:

 
That's exactly how I feel! You should have been quicker off the ball!

Plus what maks said! :laugh2:
Ok I'll give you that one :D

Oh and sorry Maks, I ummm must have missed that great suggestion that moi then decided to take the credit for :laugh2:

 
It's Ruh Buh Juh - I'll nudge him!

 
You probably would've had to wait until around 1pm on a normal day, but we just had a 7:40 fire alarm in halls, so now I'm completely awake. Grrr.

Anyway:

Paolo Maldini

paolo_maldini_9.jpg


Mod: Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerd Muller

Footballoholic: Diego Maradona, Franz Beckenbauer

Andreas: Lionel Messi, Samuel Eto'o

Moi: George Best, Gordon Banks

Chelseabootboy: Pele, Bobby Moore

Oblivion: Ronaldo, Cafu

BlueNose: Roberto Baggio, Paul Gascoigne

Zola: Zinedine Zidane, Dino Zoff

Plokoon13: Lev Yashin, Marco van Basten

Chippy: Jairzinho, George Weah

Maksimov: Michael Laudrup, Franco Baresi

Ace: Eusebio, Garrincha

Scooby Blue: Johan Cruyff, Roberto Carlos

Ruh Buh Juh: Zico, Paolo Maldini

Loz: Pat Jennings

 
Last edited by a moderator:
As mak's said about the snaking thought thats how we were doing this? i'm ok because i got in there early but do think its unfair on the people at the bottom??

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top