A Topic About Refs, VAR and PGMOL.

What a banging article. Spot on.
It absolutely rips apart all the nonsense around the "revelation"

Can't understand why Coote allowed this to filmed, the rat who leaked it is despicable.

And you've got to admire Coote's professionalism, because despite what he said about Klopp and Liverpool, he's never given them a red card ( which he should have done with that disgraceful Fabinho tackle on Brighton's Ferguson at the Amex) and he's never given a penalty against them

.

I

 
It absolutely rips apart all the nonsense around the "revelation"

Can't understand why Coote allowed this to filmed, the rat who leaked it is despicable.

And you've got to admire Coote's professionalism, because despite what he said about Klopp and Liverpool, he's never given them a red card ( which he should have done with that disgraceful Fabinho tackle on Brighton's Ferguson at the Amex) and he's never given a penalty against them

.

I
That's what I don't get atm.

Why are the dippers saying they have been wronged when there's more proof of him giving Liverpool the benefit of doubt or maybe just doing his "professional" job regardless how much he "allegedly" hates them.

 
Crazy that Coote will have the book thrown at him for some (honest and agreeable) comments made whilst he’s off the clock.
 

Whereas Anthony Taylor is still free to go about his job when he’s the most incompetent clown about.

 
Crazy that Coote will have the book thrown at him for some (honest and agreeable) comments made whilst he’s off the clock.
 

Whereas Anthony Taylor is still free to go about his job when he’s the most incompetent clown about.
A fine, apology and a ban on reffing the dippers for a while would have been enough. Unfortunately the snorting white powder (could be the crushed up meds on the table and not coke) is a step too far.

 
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought VAR was only allowed to get involved over Offsides, handball, reasons to disallow a goal, or red cards.

If that is correct then how can VAR suggest a review to give a yellow card?

 
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought VAR was only allowed to get involved over Offsides, handball, reasons to disallow a goal, or red cards.

If that is correct then how can VAR suggest a review to give a yellow card?
They are making it up as they go along

 
Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought VAR was only allowed to get involved over Offsides, handball, reasons to disallow a goal, or red cards.

If that is correct then how can VAR suggest a review to give a yellow card?
I don't think they were. They were saying red, the ref on the field disagreed and said yellow.

 
I guess they can start doing it more regularly then, since it’s only a booking offence.

Great precedent they’ve set there. Clowns.

 
Well it is historic. Apparently it is the first time, in the PL, a ref has rejected the VAR advice at the monitor to give a red card.

 
You could tell by the number of times the ref watched the replay that he was looking for a reason not to send him off.

 
Back
Top