The Rising Sun
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 9,201
- Reaction score
- 8,217
I see what you did there !The whistleblowers (in this case in more ways than one) always get punished!
I see what you did there !The whistleblowers (in this case in more ways than one) always get punished!
We know why he was " glassy eyed" now !
This will fuel another decade of Liverpool fans' paranoid conspiracist fantasy. Thanks for that mate...
He sure is comfortable in front of a camera!He's finished.
Latest video shows him snorting charlie at the Euro's.
What a banging article. Spot on.
It absolutely rips apart all the nonsense around the "revelation"What a banging article. Spot on.
That's what I don't get atm.It absolutely rips apart all the nonsense around the "revelation"
Can't understand why Coote allowed this to filmed, the rat who leaked it is despicable.
And you've got to admire Coote's professionalism, because despite what he said about Klopp and Liverpool, he's never given them a red card ( which he should have done with that disgraceful Fabinho tackle on Brighton's Ferguson at the Amex) and he's never given a penalty against them
.
I
A fine, apology and a ban on reffing the dippers for a while would have been enough. Unfortunately the snorting white powder (could be the crushed up meds on the table and not coke) is a step too far.Crazy that Coote will have the book thrown at him for some (honest and agreeable) comments made whilst he’s off the clock.
Whereas Anthony Taylor is still free to go about his job when he’s the most incompetent clown about.
They are making it up as they go alongNow, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought VAR was only allowed to get involved over Offsides, handball, reasons to disallow a goal, or red cards.
If that is correct then how can VAR suggest a review to give a yellow card?
I don't think they were. They were saying red, the ref on the field disagreed and said yellow.Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought VAR was only allowed to get involved over Offsides, handball, reasons to disallow a goal, or red cards.
If that is correct then how can VAR suggest a review to give a yellow card?
Isn't that against the rules though? Should either be a red or nothing.I don't think they were. They were saying red, the ref on the field disagreed and said yellow.
Nope. It's the ref on the field that has the final say. It's very rare to see them not go with VAR though.Isn't that against the rules though? Should either be a red or nothing.
Who'd have guessed that we'd be on the end of a 'historic' refereeing decision?Well it is historic. Apparently it is the first time, in the PL, a ref has rejected the VAR advice at the monitor to give a red card.