Another Winger! - Noni Madueke

We’ve seen Madueke score from shots before, very nice ones at that too, so I’m confused why you seem to think he has no idea what to do when shooting the ball.
Cute but just about the only thing I praise Noni for is his shooting/goal scoring.

The implication behind the comment you quoted was that Sancho is far better at everything else, if he shot as often as Noni did he would contribute a lot more.

 
It is understood Chelsea are open to offers for Noni Madueke.

~ @JacobSteinberg

 
If he goes, and presuably Mudryk goes or is sacked or whatever, and Sancho doesn't sign, we've got just Neto and Willian basically for the wing. So we really need some proven quality out there, not another load of young potential players. Won't happen though.

 
It is understood Chelsea are open to offers for Noni Madueke.

~ @JacobSteinberg
We've been open to selling him since last season but keep asking for too much. I don't see that changing this summer.

 
If we are going to sell Noni, we need to be bringing in someone better. All I'm hearing is rumours about Gittens. It's not really an upgrade at all.

 
It is understood Chelsea are open to offers for Noni Madueke.

~ @JacobSteinberg
Genuinely don't see the point of these clickbait items.

This ownership are open to offers for every player. It depends on the offer and yes, even the untouchables are touchable for the right price

 
If he went to Dortmund or someone he'd probably hit 20-30 ga and then we'd buy him back for 100m. It's so hard to judge possible replacements because different leagues are just so different and players can look great in one and sh*t in another.,

 
I’d probably give him another year, I think he has a little bit about him but inconsistent.

 
I’d probably give him another year, I think he has a little bit about him but inconsistent.
Agreed. I'd like to see him play with a centre-forward in the team before we off-loaded him.

 
If he went to Dortmund or someone he'd probably hit 20-30 ga and then we'd buy him back for 100m. It's so hard to judge possible replacements because different leagues are just so different and players can look great in one and sh*t in another.,
He would do well with the space given in Bundesliga. I don't think he has the brains or technical ability to succeed in the prem at a top club.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God ... they're going to buy Gittens AND Garnacho aren't they ? 🤠
200.gif


 
Sell noni he fell over the ball so many times yesterday got tackled numerous times and when he was subbed shook his head

 
I see Neto has had his one good game in 10 appearances so people are advocating to sell our best winger again

 
I see Neto has had his one good game in 10 appearances so people are advocating to sell our best winger again
I don’t even think either is good enough. The problem is the club and sporting directors not targeting clear upgrades in the market. Neither Gittens, Granacho nor Fofana will upgrade our options. A quality winger that will put up 15 G+A contributions in the PL will demand over the £150k/w threshold.

 
Back
Top