Anthony Gordon

Oh no. I’m dreading the £70 million bid come in tomorrow.
200.gif


 
Given a fair few Everton fans have found this hilarious and want them to take the money and run I wonder if the majority of their fanbase will be disappointed if they don't sell?

 
Everton are after Neil Maupay from Brighton. Apparently that has nothing to do with Flash though.
I find that hard to believe given their precarious financial situation. I don't think they have any money for incomings without selling another player.

 
Yes but they are heavily in debt
A lot of clubs are. Cannot say I know the specifics on Everton. 

What if they do sell, where does that leave Mount? On the bench?

Mendy

Fofana

Silva

Koulibaly 

James

Jorginho 

Kante

Chilwell

Gordon

Auba

Sterling

?

 
Posting a 48 hours to delay this out past the transfer deadline.  Someone throw a "Its Happening" to end it please.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of clubs are. Cannot say I know the specifics on Everton. 

What if they do sell, where does that leave Mount? On the bench?

Mendy

Fofana

Silva

Koulibaly 

James

Jorginho 

Kante

Chilwell

Gordon

Auba

Sterling

?
I am quite sure Gordon will play mostly as wb 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
For 20m more e we can make a run at DeJong
It's insane isn't it ... 60m Gordon vs 80m De Jong, should be an absolute no brainer in favour of De Jong.

I think TT is totally blinkered into believing that with Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic he has all the midfield he needs, and I think that is going to bite him on the arse massively this season. Hope I am wrong 🙂 

 
I read Spurs are looking to prise Maximan😉, from Newcastle, now if possibly a potential, we should be all out for him

 
It's insane isn't it ... 60m Gordon vs 80m De Jong, should be an absolute no brainer in favour of De Jong.

I think TT is totally blinkered into believing that with Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic he has all the midfield he needs, and I think that is going to bite him on the arse massively this season. Hope I am wrong 🙂 
Dont forget Gallagher. He will play a major part this season in midfield.

 
Lampard adamant that he’s an Everton player, in the same league as his ex Chelsea young guns, though he never named them, he’s in squad for Evertons game tomorrow 

 
Dont forget Gallagher. He will play a major part this season in midfield.
I can't see it myself ... he's not a pivot player, which just leaves central attacking midfield as a position for him in our system, and there is a lot of competition in the squad in that area ...

 
I can't see it myself ... he's not a pivot player, which just leaves central attacking midfield as a position for him in our system, and there is a lot of competition in the squad in that area ...
ah, now I understand your posting. Yes, thats of course true that we only have Jorginho, Kante or Kovacic as pivot player. Maybe RLC.

So de Jong would be a big upgrade in this area, no doubt.

 
That Everton are still using him this weekend tells to me, unlike Fofana, he is not pushing for a move, nor being an a$$ about it, and that a deal is not close.

 
Back
Top