Chelsea vs Bolton (Prem) 13/04/10 2000 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAKE UP FFS! why do we have to let the standards slip every single time Without Fail that were presented with an oppertunity to extend a gap in the league

 
Shouldn't have rested, dropped, benched, whatever you want to call it, Malouda for this game... for any game!

 
YES!!!!! GOAL!!!!

NIIIICCCOOOOOO

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mikel, Zhirkov our best players this half by a mile.

ANELKAAAA!!!!

What a cross from Drogba!

on a sadder and more obvious note: Kalou wouldn't even fit in Boltons lineup...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
anelka 1-0!! i think thats his first goal since january?

 
Excellent and well deserved goal, but my stream royally screwed me here. Just as Drogba had crossed the ball and just as it was about to reach Anelka, my stream died. For 4 seconds. The next picture I get is the replays of the goal. Did Somebody know and didn't want me to see it ? I'm just asking questions here. :(

 
Can I just say how much I love Chelsea? I LOVE THEM

Good first half. Zhirkov is a warrior, glad that JT is ok. Lamps did a good job stepping in at LB. Kalou is the only complaint I have thus far. He looks lost.

 
A deserved lead based on possession but things aren't clicking properly up front due mainly to the fact that Kalou is having a mare. I am hoping Ancelotti hooks him and brings on Malouda.

Stunning cross by Drogs for the goal.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A deserved lead based on possession but things aren't clicking properly up front due mainly to the fact that Kalou is having a mare. I am hoping Ancelotti hooks him and brings on Malouda.
I will be a lot happier if that happens.

 
No need to delay - Kalou off Malouda on from the start of the second.
We could put in Joey as well. Now that we have the lead we are in a good position to swap Kalou to anyone on our bench. Seriously, does the man even train with the team. Doesn't know what to do.

 
Every bit as pedestrian as the lineup suggested, our one piece of quality play produced a goal. We really need to up the tempo 2nd half. This match is still far from won. Excellant half from Yuri.

 
im still amazed how good drogba is, he just amazing. what cant he do? i mean, shoot,pass,head,cross,defend,run,hold up - hes world class in every aspect, i cant get my head around it... thank GOD he's chelsea !!!!

 
Carlo please take note Kalou is a sub , only to be used when the match is stretched and won already.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top