Chelsea vs Fenerbahce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes

1-0 HT, 2-0

First goal 33 mins

 
Same here but Kalou and Lampard and 1-0 HT 2-0 first goal 38 minutes
icon_lol.gif


dont you big boys worry about me though...I'm only 6th
icon_lol.gif


 
Yikes1-0 HT, 2-0

First goal 33 mins
Now how are you accessing my computer, obviously that Marvo the Magnificent course has paid dividends
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
.....................exactly the same so with the extra sub I will claw back your lead by at least 10 points
smiley.gif


 
Yikes1-0 HT, 2-0

First goal 33 mins
Now how are you accessing my computer, obviously that Marvo the Magnificent course has paid dividends
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
.....................exactly the same so with the extra sub I will claw back your lead by at least 10 points
smiley.gif
There is still the little matter of the swimsuit contest!

 
I think it is crazy to leave Drogba out. Anelka on his own isn't going to get a lot of goals. That lone role doesn't suit him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need to play both of them.My preference is for a midfield diamond with Joe at the tip. Some in the City thread said it is too defensive but I don't agree. Provided the full backs get forward we will have enough width.

So I'd go with:

----------Cech

Belletti----JT----Riccy------Bridge

----------Mikel

---Lamps---------Ballack

----------Joey

----Anelka------Drogba
Great line-up ethical ! but replace Obi with Essien, and if Joey is given a free role in behind the two forwards, even better. Alas, I fear we can only dream of such a starting line-up.

Kev

 
Carlo off injured
icon_sad.gif


Looks like a pulled muscle.

Hillario in. Been here before havent we ?

 
I dont like this one bit.

We have let them right back in this. They are looking dangerous now.

 
Apparently atmosphere is non-existent tonight. Perhaps that has rubbed off on the players.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top