Clarkson gone/sacked/not being renewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I've been thinking 'Hoi Sin' without the H. Made the fact that the argument was about food a bit funnier.
Shame no-one shouted Hoi Sin Duck as the punch was coming in. Could've saved a lot of trouble.

 
Exactly, was not bothered about food, when he was keeping a helicopter waiting for 2 hours throwing grog down his neck.

Ah so that's it, he met his need for alcohol, but expected others to meet his need for something to mop up.
 
Shame but, on reflection, you can't punch a colleague and he deserves to go. I will miss the chaps and the show.

 
Good riddance.

To quote Judi Dench from Goldeneye, he's a "sexist, misogynist dinosaur, a relic of the cold war." 

I'm far less eloquent however, and will just call him a racist c**t

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good riddance.

To quote Judi Dench from Goldeneye, he's a "sexist, misogynist dinosaur, a relic of the cold war." 

I'm far less eloquent however, and will just call him a racist c**t
A quaint is a beautiful thing, like Judi Dench, but Clarkson and his behaviour are ugly.

 
Put three middle aged men together, give them a big budget, send them to the third world to bypass health and safety laws, and you got a programme.

Or how about stop f**king wasting licence payers money on egotistical twats like Clarkson, and spend it on making cutting edge TV.

Let him go to ITV, hopefully his programme will be sponsored by isme.com "Big blouses for big girls".

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Put three middle aged men together, give them a big budget, send them to the third world to bypass health and safety laws, and you got a programme.

Or how about stop f**king wasting licence payers money on egotistical twats like Clarkson, and spend it on making cutting edge TV.

Let him go to ITV, hopefully his programme will be sponsored by isme.com "Big blouses for big girls".
I don't think women would behave as he has.

 
I'm in a minority here by the looks of it but I like Clarkson, like his humour and his couldn't give a sh*t about pc attitude, love the program and think the three presenters bounce off each other really well.

I doubt he even means half the things he says that a lot of people upset themselves about and to be honest if someone gave me and a couple of my mates that are petrol heads a budget and a camera team, I'd like to imagine the end result would come out something along the lines Top gear has done.

I hope he gets another Motor related show and carries on in his "dilligaf" style.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the BBC on killing their most internationally successful program.

I read somewhere that Boris Johnson wants to take Jezza's spot, that would get at least 1 view from me. No-one else would interest me.

 
 ...and to be honest if someone gave me and a couple of my mates that are petrol heads a budget and a camera team, I'd like to imagine the end result would come out something along the lines Top gear has done.
I'm assuming you and your mates would be clever enough to avoid the bigotry and the verbal and physical abuse that has (probably) killed the show.

 
/\ and remain humble, perhaps Jeremy outgrew his boots and thought himself untouchable as some celebrities have done and do.

 
/\ and remain humble, perhaps Jeremy outgrew his boots and thought himself untouchable as some celebrities have done and do.
I was speaking to a friend in Oxfordshire about this last night and she told me about the time Clarkson came into the pub she drinks in. An extremely arrogant obnoxious bloke by her accounts. It seems like Clarkson and booze is not the best of combinations.

 
Put three middle aged men together, give them a big budget, send them to the third world to bypass health and safety laws, and you got a programme.

Or how about stop f**king wasting licence payers money on egotistical twats like Clarkson, and spend it on making cutting edge TV.

Let him go to ITV, hopefully his programme will be sponsored by isme.com "Big blouses for big girls".
Except it does not 'waste license payers money'. It generates a HUGE amount of income for the BBC (income they could use, if only they wanted to, to spend on cutting edge TV).

I agree with them not renewing his contract. They had no option at all and Clarkson has spent a long time pushing the BBC to an edge on the basis that he knows full well he was controlling a cash cow.

He'll go to SKY, along with May and that waste of oxygen Hammond and the BBC will relaunch and revamp Top Gear - hopefully it will be a motoring programme again rather then a rehash of Last Of The Summer Wine every week.

 
Except it does not 'waste license payers money'. It generates a HUGE amount of income for the BBC (income they could use, if only they wanted to, to spend on cutting edge TV).

I agree with them not renewing his contract. They had no option at all and Clarkson has spent a long time pushing the BBC to an edge on the basis that he knows full well he was controlling a cash cow.

He'll go to SKY, along with May and that waste of oxygen Hammond and the BBC will relaunch and revamp Top Gear - hopefully it will be a motoring programme again rather then a rehash of Last Of The Summer Wine every week.
Although your'e correct, the BBC has an obligation to the taxpayer that goes beyond making a profit.

 
I'm assuming you and your mates would be clever enough to avoid the bigotry and the verbal and physical abuse that has (probably) killed the show.
I wouldn't be making any promises, right or wrong some of the things he says crack me up, people get offended so easily nowadays

(imo) and you wouldn't need to be any particular weight, size, sex, race or religion to find something to get upset about if you wanted to with the things he comes out with, if you didn't want to though and if his humour appealed to you, if you also had an interest in the subject matter then the program might be of interest.

To be honest I think Clarkson, Dinosaur that he may be in todays pc friendly world, makes the show.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top