Collymore hate chelsea - petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying he shouldn't have been fined? Because ironically out of the pair of JT and Rio it was actually Rio who was the proven racist.

To be honest that wasn't even my point I don't know what you mean about it, when I said unprofessionalism like Rio, I was talking about plenty of stupid tweets not just the racist one, his last one were he got fined for calling someones mom. He is just an idiot the way he says stuff, he talks like a troll, you're supposed to be a professional, Stan especially given he is a 'pundit'.
Nope mate. You misread my post. I thought it was pretty rich with Rio making comments on this after he's already and rightly been done for making racist comments himself
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He is a right twat but petitions like this never work they only really work for small communities who need something doing in a their neighbourhood.

 
So BT have sacked him, will TalkSport follow? Isn't TalkSport the BBC or have I got that completely wrong? F*ck me I'm sick to death of funding crap, no wonder so many people object to the license fee. If it wasn't for MOTD or Family Guy I wouldn't watch a single BBC program.

 
Collymore is in full meltdown mode on Twitter. Chelsea are the most racist fans and "the empire is dead" when talking about the UK. Posting pics of the kkk - he's gone absolutely full scale berserk

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Collymore is in full meltdown mode on Twitter. Chelsea are the most racist fans and "the empire is dead" when talking about the UK. Posting pics of the kkk - he's gone absolutely full scale berserk
No doubt he'll blame it on mental health issues before he goes and twats the next woman he sees.

 
He's now slagged off gazza for being allowed on BT. What a disgusting person.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now if only TalkSport would get rid of him, they might become a bit easier to listen to.

 
Collymore thinks its all because he is somehow standing up as a fighter of racism, what a deluded arsehole.

Too thick to notice that he's a boring inflammatory idiot.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The good thing is he's having a meltdown so BT will hopefully burn the bridge with him... and others like Sky will hopefully take note.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Always thought he was a prize twat but he really does seen to have a massive chip on his shoulder about this. He definitely seems like a bloke on the edge, glad hes been let go from BT Sport - when will people realise that as a prominent figure in the media you can't just go around saying sh*t like he does. Others manage, but then again they're professional whereas he's so blatently not.

 
If you were an opportunist and really wanted Collymore off the TV/Radio/Papers etc and to quote dear old Charlie Hughes - there is now a 'position of maximum opportunity'.

If people start e-mailing Talksport and his other media outlets and quoting his tweets etc, they will probably buckle and remove him.

 
Sadly others are remonstrating by cancelling their BTsport to support Collymore.

 
Looks like he's flailing at the moment. Could be an interesting watch on Twitter today.

 
Sadly others are remonstrating by cancelling their BTsport to support Collymore.
So they claim. 

I can't see people giving up a chance to watch their team just because Stan Collymore wasn't allowed on to talk sh*t for half an hour. 

Or maybe I'm just a massive cynic. 

 
So they claim. 

I can't see people giving up a chance to watch their team just because Stan Collymore wasn't allowed on to talk sh*t for half an hour. 

Or maybe I'm just a massive cynic.
You're probably right, but whether they do actually cancel or not they've made the noise.

I would love sky, but won't out of principle, but I must be a hypocrite because I still watching at the pub.

 
Even though Collymore is a twat of the highest order, what does it say when there's a sub-forum dedicated to Glasgow Rangers Football Club when they have ZERO f**kING RELEVANCE to Chelsea Football Club in 2015?

 
Sadly others are remonstrating by cancelling their BTsport to support Collymore.
Never believe anyone is alone in their lunacy, he'll have a few mates lined up to say they've cancelled their subscriptions (if they had them if the first place) & a few Celtic fans
 
Even though Collymore is a twat of the highest order, what does it say when there's a sub-forum dedicated to Glasgow Rangers Football Club when they have ZERO f**kING RELEVANCE to Chelsea Football Club in 2015?
I've never really understood this myself.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top