Cover versions pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fightstar usually do really good covers, here are a few of my favourites:


 
Here's something rare, a cover that is played perfectly to the last note.



Ok, they have John Wetton as guest star, but still.

 
An excellent cover of another Leonard Cohen song. Greg Dulli was in the Afghan Whigs and is now in the Twilight Singers:


 
In the late 60's and early 70's, my favourite music was reggae cover versions of popular music.  I used to buy Jamaican import singles and albums, and white label pre-release stuff from a Jamaican shop in Snow Hill, Bath.  A couple of my favourites were


 
Anything at all by these people, but especially



 
I can't believe the freking Bee Gee's wrote this originally


 
Here's another good Bee Gees cover


 
This is me! I'm playing a song called Weighed Down With Sorrow by a band called Insomnium.

Not sure if anyone here is into melodic death metal? Hope you enjoy.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top