Love Rammsteins cover of stripped on this album.Can't let good threads go to waste
![]()
![]()
Dug this up earlier this week, I almost forgot about it. I never was a DM fan, but I always liked this album, some great bands and covers on it.
Love Rammsteins cover of stripped on this album.Can't let good threads go to waste
![]()
![]()
Dug this up earlier this week, I almost forgot about it. I never was a DM fan, but I always liked this album, some great bands and covers on it.
the greatest cover of them all? johnny cash does nine inch nails and as trent reznor says "owns it"
Probably my favourite Jonny cash song its suits he's stage of life at the timethe greatest cover of them all? johnny cash does nine inch nails and as trent reznor says "owns it"
americai IV is a great album and as we are on covers and johnny cash appreciation heres the b side to hurt.That entire album he did was amazing.