moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 12, 2013 #81 Marianne Faithfull cover of a Patti Smith song
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Feb 13, 2013 #83 That reminds me
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Feb 13, 2013 #84 Pretty cool cover of the Abyssinians' classic:
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Feb 13, 2013 #85 I've got that album and the original - wonderful music, both
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Feb 13, 2013 #86 yorkleyblue said: I've got that album and the original - wonderful music, both Click to expand... Well said mate, two great albums right there. There's another Abyssinians cover on Rockers Time Now which is also brilliant:
yorkleyblue said: I've got that album and the original - wonderful music, both Click to expand... Well said mate, two great albums right there. There's another Abyssinians cover on Rockers Time Now which is also brilliant:
Maksimov Like eagles on pogo sticks! Messages 14,416 Reaction score 614 Feb 14, 2013 #88 Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Feb 14, 2013 #90 And then there is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEZRvIq3kkI
Westway Youth Team Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Feb 14, 2013 #91 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_k7fFogGfs
undertow BLUE Nights Messages 4,368 Reaction score 1,057 Feb 28, 2013 #92 http://youtu.be/BgDBmdTmenk
Granticus Youth Team Messages 288 Reaction score 5 Jul 20, 2013 #93 One of the most gifted young bands I have ever seen. They're on the way to ruling the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plBtjQekyN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
One of the most gifted young bands I have ever seen. They're on the way to ruling the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plBtjQekyN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jul 20, 2013 #94 I'm not ready to abdicate yet, Granticus! Here's a good cover version of Leonard Cohen's Who By Fire
Backbiter An Untouchable Messages 8,518 Reaction score 4,146 Jul 20, 2013 #95 Here's another cover of a Leonard Cohen song:
BlueBeard First Team Regular Messages 6,073 Reaction score 169 Jul 20, 2013 #96 Velvet Fogg's 1969 cover of Bee Gees' "New York Mining Disaster 1941" Tony Iommi was with Velvet Fogg before he joined Sabbath!
Velvet Fogg's 1969 cover of Bee Gees' "New York Mining Disaster 1941" Tony Iommi was with Velvet Fogg before he joined Sabbath!
undertow BLUE Nights Messages 4,368 Reaction score 1,057 Mar 1, 2014 #97 Can't let good threads go to waste Dug this up earlier this week, I almost forgot about it. I never was a DM fan, but I always liked this album, some great bands and covers on it.
Can't let good threads go to waste Dug this up earlier this week, I almost forgot about it. I never was a DM fan, but I always liked this album, some great bands and covers on it.
Lofty. Don't You Just Know it? Messages 2,730 Reaction score 610 Oct 8, 2014 #99 Two of the best cover versions, two of the best songs of any description, that anyone anywhere is ever going to hear:
Two of the best cover versions, two of the best songs of any description, that anyone anywhere is ever going to hear:
C Crem On the Bench Messages 661 Reaction score 85 Oct 10, 2014 #100 The great Nick Cave covering Leonard Cohen Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014