Edson Alvarez

His pace or lack off is quite noticeable in the youtube videos.. not sure about him.. but also dont this Neves is the answer as some folks are posting.. But if adds physicality to our midfield and is decent enough worth a punt.. The last time we had a big man in the midfield we won the league!
I would hope the manager isn’t thinking that way. Sometimes it’s better just to stay still and not do anything if the right signing is available. You can’t undo a £50m signing on £110k/w once the ink is dry.

 
Let's make up out minds quickly about this guy. If A**x says no, move on immediately.. we don't have time to massage egos now. Straight hard cash, state your price and how higher you are prepared to go and move on immediately if a deal can't be struck. I won't expect us to be negotiating only for Edson now. We should be pursuing multiple options simultaneously

 
I would hope the manager isn’t thinking that way. Sometimes it’s better just to stay still and not do anything if the right signing is available. You can’t undo a £50m signing on £110k/w once the ink is dry.
After the shambles of a couple of nights before you really think standing still is an option?

 
Not looking likely now, and neither us Sangare. Really disappointing if we dont address the midfield. We had a great opportunity to build a new team, and tbh, it feels like we will be keeping square pegs in round holes, holding onto this 343, unless get a dm in the next 6 hours. 

James Fofana Koulibaly Cucurella 

Kante/Kova Alvarez Mount

Havertz Aubameyang Sterling

That at least looks balanced to me. 

 
Can't work out why we have chased this offering £43m but have not competed with Arsenal for Douglas Luiz who are going to get a prem ready player for less money. It makes no sense to me at all.

 
We're moving like amateurs in the market without Marina, we seem to be struggling to get deals over the line or they are dragging out too long.

 
This zero sense of direction needs to end. We need a DoF immediately and if Edwards isn't up to it then move on. Can't have another window like this. 
I made my peace with it 4 weeks ago. Not like I'm any less worried than I was but if I can't enjoy my team, at least let my team not kill me. 

TT doesn't like the transfer market. He proclaimed it boldly at start of his tenure with us. I now know he doesn't like it because he's sh*t at identifying targets. 

Also a bit worrying recently that he seems to be getting sh*t at his job. 

 
Back
Top