FA Cup Final, Chelsea vs Everton, 30th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all confident about this any more after seeing last night's poor performance.

I don't know how we're going to be able to break them down.

and looking at the opposition they've dispatched of... who's to say this isn't their season?

 
I can't say I'm happy with Webb being in charge. I think he is one of the worst refs in the game, mainly because I reckon he thinks he's the best. Mark my words, he will make a seriously contentious decision in the game and in all probability it will be against us.
Never had a problem with Webb. Think he is the best ref in the premiership, so more than happy that he's got the gig.

Now if it was Mark Halsey the we would have a problem. I already knew he was sh*te and his performance last night re-confrimed that.

 
nice to see you all sh*ting yourselves for the final so you should you were crap last night

 
We will win in the final, we should use width more, maybe give Quaresma, Stoch a chance?

EDIT: well, I am hoping we will

 
Last edited by a moderator:
i think you need to get a grip drop ballack over priced piece of sh*te but play him in the final

 
Oh Blue Vein com'n, always liked Everton and your fans are a million times better than the scum, so don't ruin it :Laie_48:

Let's just rejoice in our hatred for the poor relations of Merseyside?

 
We're playing in yellow and we've got the same end as we had in the semi.

 
Ha! There goes their plan to release a new home kit for the game, they're gonna have to quickly come up with a new yellow kit to rip us off with, CL 2008 Final esc. Will be weird to see us play in yellow, especially in a cup final.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unconfirmed reports that Jagielka is out for the rest of the season after picking up a bad knee innury in today's defeat against Man City.

 
Thats the word on Sky Sports Loz, shame for him as he has been their best player this season IMO. Hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

 
I came here to confirm Jagielka's injury puts him out of the final and I would have said something along the lines of "We shouldn't celebrate this - it's never good news when someone gets injured. I was hoping to see a game of two top sides at their very best..."

But if the majority of Everton fans are such scummy pr***s, I'll pass on that. I now hope you lose due to a horrible defensive mistake from your replacement CB and I will take solace in the fact that you, blue vein, have f***ed it up for your team !

If you can't be bothered to say something good, don't bother posting. We Chelsea fans get enough s**t thrown at us without the fans of teams we have nothing against chipping in.

 
grow up you daft twat its a bit of banter and yes jags out for 6 months but yobo will have drogba in his pocket like at the bridge

 
grow up you daft twat its a bit of banter and yes jags out for 6 months but yobo will have drogba in his pocket like at the bridge
No, you grow up. If you call hurling abuse at opposition fans "banter", I want to have nothing to do with it. And we will see what Drogba does in May. He usually does well on big occasions.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top