PloKoon13
I don't like that kind of talk
- Messages
- 26,073
- Reaction score
- 13,726
lol ^___^"I thought there was a pre-set mind that the players would be untouchable, but we touched each other."
lol ^___^"I thought there was a pre-set mind that the players would be untouchable, but we touched each other."
Unless that attacking team is Chelsea. Then they blow up 30 seconds before the allotted time is up.Not if there's only one goal in it and the team losing is constant non-stop attacking, automatically adds another minute or two.
Gonna be confusing if we are both wearing blue!Good luck on Saturday lads - hope the best team wearing blue wins![]()
If there is one Premiership team I wouldn't begrudge a cup win against us it's Everton. Honest team built on a modest budget with a good manager. Players such as Cahill, Arteta, Jagielka... Okay, so you've got Neville, but we'll over look that. Plus Fellaini has a fantastic hair do.I'm suprised by this thread - quite a few of you seem happy we're there. Nice one !!.
Should be our 5th. Liverpool were right there for the taking in 06. If Cole had buried that last minute chance we'd have ruined them in ET. I also recall Jose playing a strange team/formation that day ?we'll be in yellow for this.can you believe it though? our fourth (!) fa cup final this decade!
How did this guy get the job over me?http://blogs.soccernet.com/chelsea/archive...e_your_team.phpAnyone else ever read any of this guy's posts? He's the Chelsea fan correspondent for ESPN and he just writes stupid stuff....our youngsters could beat Everton, we should start Sinclair on Saturday, he doesn't rate Ashley that high, etc. Just something that I noticed earlier.
Fixed it - the countdown clock and the forum clock were not synchronisedThe counter on the Shed End Home page - isnt it an hour late?