FIFA 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting better at this now though still not ready yet to play some big guns online I don't think. Scored a nice goal earlier..





 
I found that Barca are light years better than any other team on the game. The only other team I had any real joy with was Real Madrid. Liverpool are truly shocking though.

 
I'll give you a game as soon as I've got the PS3 talking to the router again, for some reason its losing connection when turning it on all of a sudden. :lol:

 
Hi Mod, I haven't forgotton you, just haven't been online recently.

However, I wish they would edit the wins when you quite from 2-0 to 6-0 or something coz I'm SICK and TIRED of people quitting on me when I get to 3 or 4 - 0 up. I stay on, fight back... why should the quitters get away with a 2-0 loss? Pathetic by EA. I'm gonna start doing it now, bunch of Liverpool fans the lot of them.

 
i don't play it that often but i did a bit over the weekend. i'm on a 20 odd game winning streak. i was quite chuffed with that until i looked at the guy top of the leaderboard who was on a 698 game winning streak :o

he must do nothing else!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
i don't play it that often but i did a bit over the weekend. i'm on a 20 odd game winning streak. i was quite chuffed with that until i looked at the guy top of the leaderboard who was on a 698 game winning streak :ohe must do nothing else!!
Welcome to the online gaming world Sexelk! A place where people all around the world can play games all day without the need to get a job, make some friends or lose their virginity.

 
Welcome to Liverpool Sexelk! A place where people all around the world can play games all day without the need to get a job, make some friends or lose their virginity.
Corrected.

 
Got it Gem, will look out for you when I have Fifa on, go easy on me though ;)

 
I've only got it for a month, I can't afford the whole year package, but I have Xbox Live!

Anyone up for a game? Add me, mine's RuhBuhJuh....surprisingly.

 
You know you need to back down when you insist on wearing your Chelsea shirt and slide on your knees when you score a goal... Not to mention jumping on the sofa singing "coz we are the Chelsea and we are the best" pointing at the screen and foaming at the mouth.

Yeah... need a break from the game...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top