Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

Is there a possibility to add a dark mode as well in the customizer? 


Looks awesome, can't wait to try the dark version.


Any news about the dark mode night option? 


Any news about if we will get the night mode version? 
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I can't stand dark mode, my vision goes wonky reading on dark backgrounds, but its been requested so you've got it! Was still awaiting a version for this theme, but was going to be a while so just edited another one. Works well.

Click the moon at the top and the light bulb to get back to the 'light' default.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I can't stand dark mode, my vision goes wonky reading on dark backgrounds, but its been requested so you've got it! Was still awaiting a version for this theme, but was going to be a while so just edited another one. Works well.

Click the moon at the top and the light bulb to get back to the 'light' default.
Thank you so much!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I can't stand dark mode, my vision goes wonky reading on dark backgrounds, but its been requested so you've got it! Was still awaiting a version for this theme, but was going to be a while so just edited another one. Works well.

Click the moon at the top and the light bulb to get back to the 'light' default.
Nice one Mod. I really like this dark mode.

 
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I can't stand dark mode, my vision goes wonky reading on dark backgrounds, but its been requested so you've got it! Was still awaiting a version for this theme, but was going to be a while so just edited another one. Works well.

Click the moon at the top and the light bulb to get back to the 'light' default.
Thank you. Now my avatar is even more annoying to dark mode w**kers!

 
Happy Christmas!

Personally, I can't stand dark mode, my vision goes wonky reading on dark backgrounds, but its been requested so you've got it! Was still awaiting a version for this theme, but was going to be a while so just edited another one. Works well.

Click the moon at the top and the light bulb to get back to the 'light' default.
Love it, looks awesome!

Thanks a lot for all the work you are putting into this forum.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tried the dark theme for the first time and I like it.

Good to have the option of both themes.

 
Not sure if this post belongs on this thread or not:

I'm not sure how much control you all have over ads and ad placement on this website but, I have been having issues with the mobile version. An keeps popping up and it doesn't allow me select anything on the this website, but takes me to the ad's website. There is "close" option but it's almost like it is 2 ads that are over top one another and it is either unselectable or when I do successfully "click" it, I go to the ad's website.  I typically use chrome as my browser, but I also tried firefox and safari with the same results.

It's odd because I was using the mobile site yesterday during the match and didn't have any issues (zero issues at all before now). I wasn't sure if there was much you all could do, or if it's isolated to just me but thought I would bring it to your attention.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know of some issues I ran into today. Hope you all have a great week.

 
Not sure if this post belongs on this thread or not:

I'm not sure how much control you all have over ads and ad placement on this website but, I have been having issues with the mobile version. An keeps popping up and it doesn't allow me select anything on the this website, but takes me to the ad's website. There is "close" option but it's almost like it is 2 ads that are over top one another and it is either unselectable or when I do successfully "click" it, I go to the ad's website.  I typically use chrome as my browser, but I also tried firefox and safari with the same results.

It's odd because I was using the mobile site yesterday during the match and didn't have any issues (zero issues at all before now). I wasn't sure if there was much you all could do, or if it's isolated to just me but thought I would bring it to your attention.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know of some issues I ran into today. Hope you all have a great week.
I get it too. If you hit refresh instead of touching the add you’ll go back to the last page you were in and it leaves you alone for a bit. 
 

It is quite annoying but they’ve got to pay the bills haven’t they!

 
I get it too. If you hit refresh instead of touching the add you’ll go back to the last page you were in and it leaves you alone for a bit. 
 

It is quite annoying but they’ve got to pay the bills haven’t they!
Absolutely understand bills gotta be paid. Having ads isn’t an issue, and I hadn’t experienced this before.  The ad completely encircled the page, then would “disappear.” I couldn’t get the ad to close, almost like part of it had loaded incorrectly on my device. I tried refreshing but no luck it kept appearing. 
 

im now not having that problem at all so I have no idea what was going on haha. Maybe my phone and web browser were also irritated the weekend was over and was showing displeasure In our lack of threat going forward. 

 
The ads are intrusive for me as well. Makes it quite difficult to navigate through the forum, especially on mobile.

I'd happily donate more frequently for an ad-free option if possible @Mod Stark

 
Back
Top