Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

I had to zoom in, but honestly, it was all the thanks I needed! 
Yeah sorry I probably should of warned you,l but you should try living with it, it's really difficult going for a wee, sometimes I'm stood there trying to aim a single hair instead of what I'm supposed to be aiming....makes quite a mess, no wonder my wife hates me 🤭

 
Not as good as the old one I did with Stamford the lion.
Laungage like this is very provocative 

You should design an after the CL win banner and post it on here and let the people decide.

You should be willing to back up your quality banner making comments with actions.

I'd join in but the only "editing" software I know how to use is Microsoft paint and unless people want a crudely drawn stick man version of Mason Mount I dont think I've got the goods.

 
@Munkworth and @Malta Blue

The Pinky and Perky or Sooty and Sweep of the forum.

I'd say go careful with the newbie threads or they will wonder if it is really a football forum they have joined or the lunatics asylum.  :smile:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mod
@Munkworth and @Malta Blue

The Pinky and Perky or Sooty and Sweep of the forum.

I'd say go careful with the newbie threads or they will wonder if it is really a football forum they have joined or the lunatics asylum.  :smile:
200.gif


 
Laungage like this is very provocative 

You should design an after the CL win banner and post it on here and let the people decide.

You should be willing to back up your quality banner making comments with actions.

I'd join in but the only "editing" software I know how to use is Microsoft paint and unless people want a crudely drawn stick man version of Mason Mount I dont think I've got the goods.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm digging the new header photo for the website (not sure what the proper name of that would be).

 
Is it just me or is the dark mode not working anymore?

 
Small update yesterday @Gol15 so it’s probably something connected to that. Although, I did update both themes and it should be working. Are you seeing an error message?

 
Dark mode also not working for me either. No error message, just click on the dark mode icon or click on the customizer and it looks like the web page is trying to enable dark mode but then just refreshes and stays the same. 

In the customizer, the dark mode switch doesn't change if you click on it. I didn't try any of the other switches. Same for mobile and desktop pages; at least for me.

 
@Gol15 @chiefBlueCFC Can you try logging out and in again, it might be trying to still see the last dark mode version still. It works okay for me on desktop and phone.

 
sh*t, let me have a look @Munkworth By the way, the update done away with the member titles :whacky086:

 
Back
Top