Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

It's you guys liking eachothers gif's all day!
It's like a wet dream come true, for about a year I've been waiting for him to like my gifs.

Now he has reacted to loads of my comments all in one night. He will regret it in the morning/afternoon (whenever he wakes up) as much as anyone has regretted most drunken mistakes from the night before...

It will be like waking up and turning over to find your mother in laws face right next to yours in his eyes.

I am so proud to be his horny mother in law right now

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am so proud to be his horny mother in law right now
200.gif


 
New group? What new group? Am I a member? Say yes, I've had a rough day. 
I would also like to know more about this group I would love unlimited reactions.

What happened with your day val? I also had a bad day but mine was yesterday, I noticed another sick with a hole in it

 
It's not some suped-up new group really @Malta Blue its simply cause people asked for an ad-free subscription which is now added. Go to Store at the top and Subscriptions.

 
It's not some suped-up new group really @Malta Blue its simply cause people asked for an ad-free subscription which is now added. Go to Store at the top and Subscriptions.
Huh, I never knew that was an option rather ironically I got an add when I clicked on the subscription button. I dont understand why people get so wound up about them, just got to press the back button when the pop up comes and it's pretty easy to ignore the banner adds. I think I'll keep the ads but make an annual donation just because I like you (but it's mainly because the amount I set myself is cheaper)

 
The blues on the background didn’t match the forum background. I believe he is going to change it if poss.

 
My only criticism is it should have Mount doing his ‘Drogba’ run on the other side! Other than that it’s beautiful. 

 
Back
Top