robdog
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 8,603
- Reaction score
- 4,786
Not out of my mind, Robbie![]()
Not out of my mind, Robbie![]()
Nope, doesn’t ring a bell.I'm the Special One, don't pretend you don't worship me!
Playing hard to get, huh. You probably want me to buy you a drinkNope, doesn’t ring a bell.
This was my favourite as well. As we’re reminiscing about old posters I miss @That Boy Brandinho that used to post on here regularly. Been years since he last did although I have him on Facebook so this has nudged me to reach out.I still think this was the best layout we had
https://web.archive.org/web/20140625093634/http://www.theshedend.com/
Bless him! I still think he doesn't know to this day.It was Loz wasn't it?Yea that old chatroom was good. It was removed because generally people were using the match topic the same, so we ended up with two things going at once.
I remember the first chatroom had a auto-talk bot in there that we switched on between matchdays. There was a member here who will remain un-named, that used to go in for regular chats with herBless him! I still think he doesn't know to this day.
Mad Mick. Maggie got cut loose at some point. He disappeared from the forum suddenly without a trace.
That’s Mad Mick bottom picture centre in the shirt. Funny man he once took a ball to a match wrote mad mick on it the kisses then threw it on the pitch at some point. I could never figure out why ?Mad Mick yeah I met him once I believe.
Here's a good one
Barak,Ethical and Coombsie.
View attachment 13297
View attachment 13298
The "Mad" in @MadMickC.F.C. may shed some light on itThat’s Mad Mick bottom picture centre in the shirt. Funny man he once took a ball to a match wrote mad mick on it the kisses then threw it on the pitch at some point. I could never figure out why ?
Did @mad_mac find inspiration there, I wonder...
They're forgiven just for having a David Squires cartoon every Tuesday.The Guardian would never allow a Chelsea fan to write for them.