Forum over the years

Absolutely, Mod!  It was a beautiful layout. xxx

 
I liked this one.

chelsea-fc.com.png


 
Now you've got me searching Scott! Few names in this line-up....

csr.png

 
Oh yeah, i remember when we had that quotes thing where people's funny quotes were stored. Think I made it in once.

 
Who remembers The Moos and the Pirate?  But Pirate wasn't his user name.  I think it was Brian something - totally up himself!!

 
Oh, and, P.S.,  there used to be a lovely young man called RuhBuhJuh

 
Whatever happend to spudulike? One of the people whos opinion was always worth reading despite being a spud! I remember about 10 years ago there was a blackburn fan on here for a while who was similiar

 
I remember Moos and heard mention of RuhBuhJuh.  Loads have gone now - what happened to Charles Ryder?  And actually haven't seen Bobby for a while.  And Uno of course who sacked us when he got a new, important job.  

 
Back
Top