Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Mon 2nd Oct 2023 20:00 GMT

Two sides with 5 league goals in 6 league games.

Probably no goals in this.

 
Important victory against Brighton might give us more confidence and motivation to continue in the same way.

------- Sanchez ------

Disasi - Thiago - Colwill - Chilwell

------ Enzo ---- Caicedo ----

Sterling --- Palmer --- Mudryk

---------- Broja -------

Honestly, I wouldn't mind to see Maatsen instead of Mudryk also, he plays simple and can be very useful in the attacking part.

Also Cucurella can be played as RB and Disasi back into the CB. I just want to see Colwill as CB and not LB.

Ugo and Caicedo partnership looked solid, especially defensively but I don't see Poch putting Enzo on the bench for another game... 

We need to play for a win, come strong and aggressive and clinical in front. 

COME ON CHELS!!!

 
Important victory against Brighton might give us more confidence and motivation to continue in the same way.

------- Sanchez ------

Disasi - Thiago - Colwill - Chilwell

------ Enzo ---- Caicedo ----

Sterling --- Palmer --- Mudryk

---------- Broja -------

Honestly, I wouldn't mind to see Maatsen instead of Mudryk also, he plays simple and can be very useful in the attacking part.

Also Cucurella can be played as RB and Disasi back into the CB. I just want to see Colwill as CB and not LB.

Ugo and Caicedo partnership looked solid, especially defensively but I don't see Poch putting Enzo on the bench for another game... 

We need to play for a win, come strong and aggressive and clinical in front. 

COME ON CHELS!!!
We all know the midfield will be back to Caicedo and Conor in the pivot and Enzo in the 10. This time with Sterling up front...

May see Maatsen start again:

Poch predicted lineup:

Sanchez

Disasi

Silva

Colwill

Chilwell (or cucu if Ben is injured)

Caicedo 

Gallagher

Maatsen

Enzo

Mudryk 

Sterling

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see:

                     Sanchez

Cucurella Disasi Colwill Chilwell

                 Enzo Caicedo

        Mudryk Palmer Maatsen

                      Sterling

Going for Sterling up front as Broja won't be fit enough. Also quite honestly think Sterling is better as a finisher than provider. 

 
I’m just trying to help you all out. I think we could even hit double figures and keep a clean sheet. 
200.gif


 
I wonder with Ben out if we see Cucurella remain at RB, Colwill go to LB and Silva partner Disasi?

Anyway I really don't want to see Sterling as our striker, that is like playing with 10 men.

So with who we have available I would like Broja to start, hopefully help us get the lead, and then replace him when he needs it with Mudryk leading the line.

Sanchez

Disasi

Silva

Colwill

Cucurella

Caicedo

Gallagher

Maatsen

Palmer

Mudryk

Broja

 
Pretty sure we will see this. 

Sanchez​

Cucurella Disasi Silva Colwill​

Gallagher Caicedo​

Sterling Enzo Mudryk​

Palmer​
Hmm Palmer as the striker? Now I think of it did Pep use his there as well? I think he may have.

 
Probably a better option than Sterling there. . 
Playing Sanchez up front is better than Sterling playing there...

Issue with the back 4 is Poch likes 1 full back pushing on. While I agree your line up is likely either spot on or 10 of 11 right, that back 4 leaves no one bombing forward like Gusto or Chilwell would.

Enzo in the 10 though...and I am beginning to wonder if we are better with Ugochukwu plus 1 in the pivot so we actually have a proper CDM.

 
Playing Sanchez up front is better than Sterling playing there...

Issue with the back 4 is Poch likes 1 full back pushing on. While I agree your line up is likely either spot on or 10 of 11 right, that back 4 leaves no one bombing forward like Gusto or Chilwell would.

Enzo in the 10 though...and I am beginning to wonder if we are better with Ugochukwu plus 1 in the pivot so we actually have a proper CDM.
He aint dropping Gallagher any time soon. 

I just realized how stupid it would be if Colwill was playing LB and Cucurella RB. 😂

Disasi can play RB. 

 
Going to have limited options for this one.

9 injured ; 2 suspended ; 2 first team squad players who are seemingly out of favour or plain not ready ... leaves 15 plus a few kids for the bench ... 

GK : Sanchez, Petrovic

DEF: Disasi, Cucurella, Thiago Silva, Colwill, Maatsen

MID: Enzo, Caicedo, Ugochukwu, Gallagher

FWD: Sterling, Mudryk, Madueke, Broja, Palmer, Washington

Injured: Bettinelli, James, Chilwell, Fofana, Chalobah, Badiashile, Lavia, Chukwuemeka, Nkunku

Suspended: Gusto, Jackson

I'd play :

               Sanchez

Disasi, Silva, Colwill, Cucurella

          Enzo, Caicedo

Sterling, Palmer, Mudryk

                Broja (or Washington if Broja deemed not ready to start)

 
Why you worrying about me in the prediction league? We both know @Valerieis queen bee.
And let nobody forget :bananapowerslide: !

Hoovering up the occasional one point...😁

Meanwhile, I have given up thinking We should be able to beat this lot, and replaced it with Hopefully we can get a draw. Fulham know they can get something out of this, they'll come at us guns blazing. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure we will see this. 

Sanchez​

Cucurella Disasi Silva Colwill​

Gallagher Caicedo​

Sterling Enzo Mudryk​

Palmer​
I don't like Enzo at 10 I'd actually prefer Gallagher there, and for me the back 4 i guess are Cucu Dizzy, Colly and Maatty.

 
Might Pochettino switch us to a back 3 given our injury and suspension issues?

Sanchez

Disasi

Silva

Colwill

Maatsen

Caicedo

Gallagher

Enzo

Cucurella 

Sterling

Mudryk

Enzo pushing on in to a false 9? Just one step higher than a false 10 lol.

 
Back
Top