How will be next be next Chelsea boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard about Klinsman's preference to stay in USA, even when managing Germany team?

I do not think he is a realistic choice, since his family prefers to reside in USA

 
I'd most like Hiddink. But if we can't get him, then I want Anchelotti.

I have a bad feeling we will end up with Avram Grant permanently though :sign0195:

 
Grant for the next couple of months, Hiddink will quit his Russian job and take over as manager.

 
Is Graham Souness available?
No. He has a contract with Irish TV unfortunately.

I'd like Hiddink myself. Although whoever it is will have a job moulding a footballing team from the bunch of athletes on our books.

 
The sad part is that Jose ranks above all on the list.
icon_mad.gif


The Israeli guy is only a stop gap boss. RA will bring in a big name at some point.

Look for an intresting Jan tranfer window

 
The sad part is that Jose ranks above all on the list.
icon_mad.gif
The Israeli guy is only a stop gap boss. RA will bring in a big name at some point.

Look for an intresting Jan tranfer window
My thoughts (or at least hopes) entirely. I think it's fairly safe to say that we can kiss the League goodbye. My fears are that we won't finish in the top 4, which will pretty much knacker next season before it's even started. The Champions League .. well there's always a long shot. f**kit, it's a mess.

 
While Gullit would be a fairy tale re-appointment and i like many would love to see it happen the guys ego is equal to Jose's there is no way roman would have that again

 
'unfortunately' you've got to be joking
You'd think it was unfortunate if you lived over here.

I'd sooner have David Pleat manage Chelsea than Souness.

 
Now I've seen the Official Club line that Avram Grant & Steve Clarke are in charge, this tells me it WILL be either Hiddink or a coach currently in a job. Chelsea have in fact appointed TWO caretakers. If its Hiddink, he needs until November at the earliest to see if he's going to Austria next year. He came accross on telly last week as being very loyal to the Russian Federation so will not simply walk away. If it was to be Klinsmann, Rijkard, Ramos or somebody else, it will take time to negotiate the deal.

I just pray (for the second time today
128.gif
) that Grant/Clarke DO NOT get the job permanently.

 
Now I've seen the Official Club line that Avram Grant & Steve Clarke are in charge, this tells me it WILL be either Hiddink or a coach currently in a job. Chelsea have in fact appointed TWO caretakers. If its Hiddink, he needs until November at the earliest to see if he's going to Austria next year. He came accross on telly last week as being very loyal to the Russian Federation so will not simply walk away. If it was to be Klinsmann, Rijkard, Ramos or somebody else, it will take time to negotiate the deal.I just pray (for the second time today
128.gif
) that Grant/Clarke DO NOT get the job permanently.
Yeah it does seem a 'stopgap'.

I am sure someone will spot Hiddink in a Fulham Road estate agents sometime today! ;)

P.S. A fellow Blue mate, who works in France swears that by Christmas, Deschamps will be Chelsea boss.
icon_eek.gif


 
I think it may be Klinsmann. Hiddink would not be a long-term appointment. If the management have any brains, and clearly they do not, they will think long-term.

But my choice would be Gullit. He'd be a step down from Jose for the immediate future, but I believe he has what it takes to step up a notch.

Cheers,

Butch

 
I think Roman will wait until Hiddink has guided Russia to the Euro's, before bringing him here.

 
'unfortunately' you've got to be joking
You'd think it was unfortunate if you lived over here.

I'd sooner have David Pleat manage Chelsea than Souness.
See what you mean now - had me worried for a sec

 
There won'be any channge in who is in charge....it remain that Roman is in charge.

The question is will the new manager recognize that :)

 
Well Avram 'I'm not Les Reid' Grant will take charge for now. But come on, he will not be there after xmas..guaranteed!

(BTW...was the title of this thread always so fuked up...I know it was late, and i was emotional but jeezzzz...
icon_redface.gif
)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top