How will be next be next Chelsea boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it .. I think most of us have been in a state of shock most or even all day! Oh and usually I'm up til the early hours. Last night was the earliest I've got to bed for weeks, so the first I know of it was this morning. And even then, for a while I thought it was someone having a laugh!

 
100% its hiddink in November, Once Russia does not reach the Euro cup Roman will bring him to chels.

 
How often do two managers manage a top club at the same time? I have not heard of it.

 
they're not co-managers- clarkey is merely keeping his place in the set up, as I understand it.

p.s. agree with coombsie again here, makes a lot of sense.

 
say no to erik and jol!!!

i'm hoping for klinsman...
128.gif


young, energetic, lucky, innovative...

 
klinsmann has done nothing noteworthy in his career.

 
they're not co-managers- clarkey is merely keeping his place in the set up, as I understand it.p.s. agree with coombsie again here, makes a lot of sense.
Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Avram Grant and Steve Clarke will be in charge of the first team from today (Thursday).The club is delighted that in Avram we have an experienced man who can come in immediately at this difficult time to help deliver our objectives.

In Steve we have a Chelsea man and he will be a crucial part of the management team going forward.

Avram and Steve have our full confidence and support.
That is not how I read the above statement.

In another statement they made it even more clear:

Chelsea's long-term football objectives and ambitions remain unchanged and the appointment of Avram Grant and Steve Clarke is aimed at continuing to achieve those goals.
If Clarke was still the assistant, they would not have used the term "appointment of...Steve Clarke"

 
it's obvious to me that grant is managing, and clarke (who has no management experience whatsoever) is assisting, and still here because of his chelsea background- for continuity.

there will be a press conference tomorrow, so we will see...

 
I'd sooner have David Pleat manage Chelsea than Souness.
I'd sooner have my pet flea manage Chelsea than Souness, he could probably do Kenyon's job at the same time too

 
the lack of information in the press comments by the club is too much to be ignored.

they wanted to be as vague as possible, the reason for that is probably that Grant is in charge with Clarke assistant, and that he is going to be given a longer time there than any of us would want.

 
hehe- haven't had a single laugh yet- dire...

but i'm used to it.
icon_cool.gif


 
yeah... the frightening part about that was when qwasex... offered himself to me...
icon_lol.gif


 
klinsmann has done nothing noteworthy in his career.
Did pretty damned well for the German national team. Quite noteworthy for a team that was said to be poor when he took over. Even if it was at home.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top