How will be next be next Chelsea boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
klinsmann has done nothing noteworthy in his career.
Did pretty damned well for the German national team. Quite noteworthy for a team that was said to be poor when he took over. Even if it was at home.
He had one decent world cup run in front of his own fans. Thats not the kind of consistant track record I want from the manager taking over at Chelsea. I mean Avram Grant has a better and more consistant track record than Klinnsmann.

 
I'll got for Vladimir Putin, he's an old mate of Romans isn't he
icon_lol.gif


 
klinsmann has done nothing noteworthy in his career.
Did pretty damned well for the German national team. Quite noteworthy for a team that was said to be poor when he took over. Even if it was at home.
he didn't do exceptionally, he did well at home in the world cup (also didn't have to qualify).

that is the entirety of his management career. the german side wasn't BAD, it just wasn't a top class side- a lot of decent players there. it's nowhere near enough- if I were klinsmann I'd be too embarassed to even mail in my CV.

even grant has won things, and he went unbeaten in the world cup qualification campaign.

however, his record still isn't enough.

IMO we have to replace a top rung manager with another of similar class. we could take a risk like ramos, but IMO the truly credible candidates are the ones who have won big/ many titles.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top