its like del horno. he played good in his first matches and then he got worse and worse and worse.I'm still asking myself what happened to that Boulahrouz who kept Ronaldinho in check and who was our man of the match against Barcelona. What happened?
He used up all of his genie's magic wishes in that one game, and is now back to Earth.I'm still asking myself what happened to that Boulahrouz who kept Ronaldinho in check and who was our man of the match against Barcelona. What happened?
He probably wishes he was with us on match chat: we manage to forget that there's a match going onMourinho never looks surprised....he's either very happy, very upset, sulking or sitting there with a bored expression on his face.anyone still wondering why boulha wasn't picked against the scousers? that's his last game for chelsea...jose looked like he wasn't surprised...shocking mistake...shame cos we've been playing much better football although without the end product...why does it take drogba being out the side to pass it from the back?
It's not a 30 yarder, but I still take full bragging rights. 1-1!!! It ain't over yetWe need another Essien 30 yarder.It is not looking good![]()
And Bosnian, if your going to swear in English, you gotta do it properly. I don't think you wanted to say what u just did. Gave me a good laugh thoEssien! F**k you arse!!!!I apologize for the language but I needed to let that one out.
And Bosnian, if your going to swear in English, you gotta do it properly. I don't think you wanted to say what u just did. Gave me a good laugh thoEssien! F**k you arse!!!!I apologize for the language but I needed to let that one out.![]()
I was just thinking the same. Even if we lose, I am so proud of our players today. They have given it absolutely everything. In the words of Andy Gray, "Even if Chelsea concede the title today, they are not going out with a whimper, but a ROAR!"Less than 10 min to go and still 1-1. Irrespective of what happens between now and the final whistle I have to say that if we had showed this commitment and hunger against Bolton and Newcastle then we would be fighting for the title next week.
I missed it. What did you see him do??What did JM do after he went to the fans ? What do you thnik he could have meant ?
He went to our fans and showed to something with his arm for several times.I missed it. What did you see him do??What did JM do after he went to the fans ? What do you thnik he could have meant ?