Le Arse vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to giving up the penalty, I was focusing on Boula, and does he play exceptionally poor positionally. It's like he has forgotten where the goal is, and thinks it is on the sidelines!

 
I'm still asking myself what happened to that Boulahrouz who kept Ronaldinho in check and who was our man of the match against Barcelona. What happened?

 
I'm still asking myself what happened to that Boulahrouz who kept Ronaldinho in check and who was our man of the match against Barcelona. What happened?
its like del horno. he played good in his first matches and then he got worse and worse and worse.

 
I'm still asking myself what happened to that Boulahrouz who kept Ronaldinho in check and who was our man of the match against Barcelona. What happened?
He used up all of his genie's magic wishes in that one game, and is now back to Earth.

 
anyone still wondering why boulha wasn't picked against the scousers? that's his last game for chelsea...jose looked like he wasn't surprised...shocking mistake...shame cos we've been playing much better football although without the end product...why does it take drogba being out the side to pass it from the back?
Mourinho never looks surprised....he's either very happy, very upset, sulking or sitting there with a bored expression on his face.
He probably wishes he was with us on match chat: we manage to forget that there's a match going on
icon_razz.gif


 
Essien! F**k you arse!!!!

I apologize for the language but I needed to let that one out.

 
Essien! F**k you arse!!!!I apologize for the language but I needed to let that one out.
And Bosnian, if your going to swear in English, you gotta do it properly. I don't think you wanted to say what u just did. Gave me a good laugh tho
icon_lol.gif


 
Essien! F**k you arse!!!!I apologize for the language but I needed to let that one out.
And Bosnian, if your going to swear in English, you gotta do it properly. I don't think you wanted to say what u just did. Gave me a good laugh tho
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
Less than 10 min to go and still 1-1. Irrespective of what happens between now and the final whistle I have to say that if we had showed this commitment and hunger against Bolton and Newcastle then we would be fighting for the title next week.

 
Less than 10 min to go and still 1-1. Irrespective of what happens between now and the final whistle I have to say that if we had showed this commitment and hunger against Bolton and Newcastle then we would be fighting for the title next week.
I was just thinking the same. Even if we lose, I am so proud of our players today. They have given it absolutely everything. In the words of Andy Gray, "Even if Chelsea concede the title today, they are not going out with a whimper, but a ROAR!"

 
ManU won it.

It?s over 1-1 !

Dissappointing match. Its all over. Lets focus on FA-Cup final.

 
What did JM do after he went to the fans ? What do you thnik he could have meant ?

 
How did Kalou miss that? How did we lose this match? How did we lose the title?

My whole heart was into it the last 20 minutes, what a feeling, the pressure...

Even though we did not win we showed those cowards that we are better even with a man less on the field.

I love you Chelsea!

 
player ratings:

Cech - 7-

PF -6-

Boula -4-

JT -6.5-

Bridge -6.5-

Mikel -6.5-

Lampard -6.5-

Essien -7.5-mom

SWP -6.5-

Joe C. -6-

Kalou -6-

Subs: Diarra -6.5-

Sinclair -5.5-

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top