Morgan Rogers

I feel I ought to be excited by this signing, but in our current state I feel very little.

I just hope we’ve not signed another disappointment and good luck to him.

 
Thought the announcement video would utilise the celebration but on reflection, having seen that Arsenal fan TV promo of those lot all doing the Gyokeres celebration running in the street… probably best not.

 
Good luck to the lad. Hope it goes well for him and the club.

3935ccd0-8549-11f1-95a9-e19e9bf09e34.jpg


 
A perfect replacement for Enzo Fernandez in that left-sided attacking role. Easily capable of matching his goal/assist output but with the added benefit of actually being able to carry the ball and adding physical presence.

Also quite unique among modern young players in that he is not afraid to finish from distance.

 
Should be a great signing that improves us with the Premier League experience he already has.

If he turns out to be one of our best players, the fee is irrelevant. Better than gambling on several players for lower fees, with no experience who turn out to be crap anyway.

 
The transfer market has gone absolutely mad over the last couple of years. A while ago I thought we'd only start seeing regular £200m transfers in another five years or so. Now I'm honestly not so sure. At the rate prices are increasing, I wouldn't even be shocked if a £200m deal becomes the new normal as early as next summer.It's getting harder and harder to judge players by their actual ability because the market is inflating everything. Good players are worth £80-100m, elite talents are pushing £150m+, and it feels like every window resets the benchmark again.

 
You've lost me. Is that a Nolan film plot?

Pretty sure it will be an inception knock off where in a dream within a dream we've signed Rogers but in reality we've bought Barry Ferguson. It will finish with a spinning football.
From the Odyssey

 
Still cant get my head around the money... Game has gone on that front, CFC are mugs paying so much.

Hope he justifies the price tag.

Welcome and good luck Mogan Rogers, enjoy playing at the bridge and living somewhere posh.

 
It's definitely overprice, however if the jackson rumor is true then it's like jackson+garnacho swap for rodgers, somewhat acceptable.

 
Back
Top