Next Coach?

I guess that always the case, whatever the result today but they do need to score some good points with the fanbase
How the f**k did these clowns pull this off. They definitely had to eat a lot of humble pie as Alonso could have waited and have a pick of clubs this summer.

He probably got everything he wanted from a operational perspective to have this close so quickly.

 
Best available manager on the market.

Can’t for a second imagine someone with that pedigree would accept this absolute sh*tshow without guarantees being made beforehand.

With us missing out on Europe entirely now this is giving me serious Conte vibes ie we’ll be able to give the league a proper good go next year.

About the most positive I’ve felt since BlueCo infected this club.

 
How the f**k did these clowns pull this off. They definitely had to eat a lot of humble pie as Alonso could have waited and have a pick of clubs this summer.

He probably got everything he wanted from a operational perspective to have this close so quickly.
I literraly have no clue.. When I looked at the initial shortlist - Silva, Glassner, Iraola I was gonna puke.. maybe they learned but it's too early to say.

 
Great appointment

But he must be desperate for a job, how come no else is after him , not even Liverpool?? We must be the worst choice for any decent manager ?

Anyway, good luck to the guy,

Come on you BLUES!!

 
Happy with this. He’s about as good as we can do. We’ve had a poor run, he had a difficult end at Madrid - maybe things come together at Chelsea.

I just hope the directors and owners sort themselves out also during this “period of self reflection”.

 
Back
Top