axman2526
Legend
- Messages
- 39,684
- Reaction score
- 20,252
Honestly mate I'm surprised at how hard the loss today has hit me.@axman2526 will stamp that out very, very quickly.
I just don't have the energy to give my usual doom and gloom.
Honestly mate I'm surprised at how hard the loss today has hit me.@axman2526 will stamp that out very, very quickly.
Best available manager on the market.
Can’t for a second imagine someone with that pedigree would accept this absolute sh*tshow without guarantees being made beforehand.
With us missing out on Europe entirely now this is giving me serious Conte vibes ie we’ll be able to give the league a proper good go next year.
About the most positive I’ve felt since BlueCo infected this club.
I'm honestly wondering, is he a top appointment?Great appointment
But he must be desperate for a job, how come no else is after him , not even Liverpool?? We must be the worst choice for any decent manager ?
Anyway, good luck to the guy,
Come on you BLUES!!
Going invincible in what's usually a one team league?I'm honestly wondering, is he a top appointment?
As a player yes a top career, excellent. As a manager though what makes him a top manager?
Ax I think he might be a tad better than Rosenior & McFarlane.I'm honestly wondering, is he a top appointment?
As a player yes a top career, excellent. As a manager though what makes him a top manager?
Truth is there are not a lot of big clubs looking for a new manager this summer.Great appointment
But he must be desperate for a job, how come no else is after him , not even Liverpool?? We must be the worst choice for any decent manager ?
Anyway, good luck to the guy,
Come on you BLUES!!
Personally, I don't have anything but admiration and gratitude to Callum. Two times he has had to step in extremely difficult circumstances. I said in the match thread today that his TV interviews are a breath of fresh air compared to Maresca and the P.E. teacher. He keeps it simple. No posturing, no bullsh*t, no verbal diarrhea.Watch how the owners force him to have Callum as his assistant, he should say no i want JT
Or Thiago SilvaWatch how the owners force him to have Callum as his assistant, he should say no i want JT
Maybe even Stevie G.First Benitez. Now Alonso. Eventually it will be Jamie Carragher.
I’ve never seen another poster even come close to how you completely make up scenarios of doom and despair.Watch how the owners force him to have Callum as his assistant, he should say no i want JT
Is there more to it than that 1 season?Going invincible in what's usually a one team league?
A bar so low even Mr fantastic could not get under it.Ax I think he might be a tad better than Rosenior & McFarlane.Of that we should be thankful.
Probably hoping for too much but if he brings in Tchouameni and Guler from RM along with maybe Tapsoba from Leverkusen, possibly even Rudi back on a free, think most of us would be pretty buzzing.I’ve never seen another poster even come close to how you completely make up scenarios of doom and despair.
Alonso has to be seen as a big positive if appointed. Our managers since Tuchel have divided the support. Alonso will have the vast majority of the support right behind his appointment and will clearly have insisted on a level of control he is comfortable with.
He finished 2nd the year after?? Hardly a poor seasonIs there more to it than that 1 season?
A bar so low even Mr fantastic could not get under it.
Ornstein is saying they are calling him "manager"It will be interesting to see if they announce him as "head coach" or "manager" ...