Next Coach?

Best available manager on the market.

Can’t for a second imagine someone with that pedigree would accept this absolute sh*tshow without guarantees being made beforehand.

With us missing out on Europe entirely now this is giving me serious Conte vibes ie we’ll be able to give the league a proper good go next year.

About the most positive I’ve felt since BlueCo infected this club.
Great appointment

But he must be desperate for a job, how come no else is after him , not even Liverpool?? We must be the worst choice for any decent manager ?

Anyway, good luck to the guy,

Come on you BLUES!!
I'm honestly wondering, is he a top appointment?

As a player yes a top career, excellent. As a manager though what makes him a top manager?

 
I'm honestly wondering, is he a top appointment?

As a player yes a top career, excellent. As a manager though what makes him a top manager?
Ax I think he might be a tad better than Rosenior & McFarlane. 😂 Of that we should be thankful.

 
Great appointment

But he must be desperate for a job, how come no else is after him , not even Liverpool?? We must be the worst choice for any decent manager ?

Anyway, good luck to the guy,

Come on you BLUES!!
Truth is there are not a lot of big clubs looking for a new manager this summer.

Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Inter, Atletico and Arsenal are all set.

Slot never looked in any danger of getting the sack at Liverpool, no matter the rumours, nothing was ever solid.

City seems to have Maresca lined up in case Guardiola leaves.

And the other two really big clubs in need of a manager were Chelsea and United. The other Italian clubs such as AC Milan and Juventus, I do not really count as I do not think they would stand a chance against United and Chelsea if it comes to any manager or player/s choosing them over us.

 
Watch how the owners force him to have Callum as his assistant, he should say no i want JT
Personally, I don't have anything but admiration and gratitude to Callum. Two times he has had to step in extremely difficult circumstances. I said in the match thread today that his TV interviews are a breath of fresh air compared to Maresca and the P.E. teacher. He keeps it simple. No posturing, no bullsh*t, no verbal diarrhea.

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
Watch how the owners force him to have Callum as his assistant, he should say no i want JT
I’ve never seen another poster even come close to how you completely make up scenarios of doom and despair.

Alonso has to be seen as a big positive if appointed. Our managers since Tuchel have divided the support. Alonso will have the vast majority of the support right behind his appointment and will clearly have insisted on a level of control he is comfortable with.

 
Going invincible in what's usually a one team league?
Is there more to it than that 1 season?

Ax I think he might be a tad better than Rosenior & McFarlane. 😂 Of that we should be thankful.
A bar so low even Mr fantastic could not get under it.

 
I’ve never seen another poster even come close to how you completely make up scenarios of doom and despair.

Alonso has to be seen as a big positive if appointed. Our managers since Tuchel have divided the support. Alonso will have the vast majority of the support right behind his appointment and will clearly have insisted on a level of control he is comfortable with.
Probably hoping for too much but if he brings in Tchouameni and Guler from RM along with maybe Tapsoba from Leverkusen, possibly even Rudi back on a free, think most of us would be pretty buzzing.

And if he can give the f*ckwit Gusto the Spanish archer, well that would be just fine as well.

 
Is there more to it than that 1 season?

A bar so low even Mr fantastic could not get under it.
He finished 2nd the year after?? Hardly a poor season

 
Back
Top