R
RFC_CFC
Guest
I had both for a while but sold Xbox on ebay a good few months back.Does anyone have an Xbox one and a PS4?
I had both for a while but sold Xbox on ebay a good few months back.Does anyone have an Xbox one and a PS4?
PS4 controller is the best out of the next gen IMO.Okay so I'm thinking of getting a Next-Gen console. At the moment I have an Xbox 360 and I like it, I prefer it to the PS3.
People have complained about the prices of the Xbox One but they are roughly the same as the PS4 now, some bundles even cheaper.
Is the PS4 controller any better than the PS3 one? I hated the PS3 controller, it was too small.
Also heard about some issues to do with playing offline and sharing discs with the Xbox One but I also heard they'd been sorted.
Yeah.You were 6 when playing PS1? God that makes me feel old!
I've still got mine!f**k dat sh*t, I was playing the original Nintendo.