Next generation consoles

Has anybody ordered anything from simplygames.com? Are they reputable? What's delivery speed like?

I'm thinking of ordering the new COD for PS4 from them since it's cheaper than on Amazon or Play.
Ive had a few things from them, good price and always got the stuff really quickly. I got my Xbox one from them, I was sat at home following the driver who was delivering it on google maps  :laugh2:

 
simplygames.com seems really cheap. Out of stock but £340 for the Xbox One + Fifa 15 + COD Advanced Warfare.

 
I'm gonna hold off to summer until more games come out and it's inevitably cheaper. The new COD looks pretty cool

 
I just hope it's better than Ghosts which was absolute crap. Would love them to bring back an updated MW or WaW.

 
I think they were 3 in a row, but IMO COD 4, World at War and MW2 are by far the best CODs. I wish the new one was back to World War 2, this futuristic stuff doesn't interest me at all.

 
Ordered an XBone with COD.

By some rare chance, does anyone here have on as well or is this place full of PS4ers?  :biggrin:
I think dkw and I are the only other 'Xboxers' on the forum!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were 3 in a row, but IMO COD 4, World at War and MW2 are by far the best CODs. I wish the new one was back to World War 2, this futuristic stuff doesn't interest me at all.
World at war was the best by far for me, really enjoyed the multiplayer.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
World at war was the best by far for me, really enjoyed the multiplayer.
I think my I had the most fun on MW2 purely because online the whole team was usually mates from school, including 1 lad that is stupendously good at FPS games. 

My only problem with WaW was that 2 or 3 of the maps were complete garbage, with the rest of them being quality. Can't remember the names of them but seem to remember loving the one with a belltower in the middle of it.

 
Ive had a few things from them, good price and always got the stuff really quickly. I got my Xbox one from them, I was sat at home following the driver who was delivering it on google maps :laugh2:
Cheers Dkwaaahhhh Think I'll order it from them then. I like the idea of live-stalking the delivery driver too

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I get my xbone on saturday! It comes with Evil within so im pretty pleased with that. I also sold my old xbox yesterday so I have some store credit to get some more games. Nothing really takes my fancy until the end of november though.

 
I get my xbone on saturday! It comes with Evil within so im pretty pleased with that. I also sold my old xbox yesterday so I have some store credit to get some more games. Nothing really takes my fancy until the end of november though.
Not even the new COD, which is out tomorrow? Far Cry?

I know you hate the AC games...

 
I might wait for the new COD. Get someone to get it for me for xmas. Far cry is ok but im not a massive fan of it. I wouldnt pay full price for it.

 
I think my I had the most fun on MW2 purely because online the whole team was usually mates from school, including 1 lad that is stupendously good at FPS games. 

My only problem with WaW was that 2 or 3 of the maps were complete garbage, with the rest of them being quality. Can't remember the names of them but seem to remember loving the one with a belltower in the middle of it.
I know that map, always fun going to the top of that tower but everyone else wanted to. MW, WaW and MW2 were the best. MW3 was good but it just didn't change anything from MW2 so it's kind of been lost. I loved those 3 for different reasons, MW was the first game to blow me away on the Xbox, WaW had great multi-player too plus it had vehicles, and I love WW2 games. MW2 was just an upgrade on MW with better graphics and cooler stuff, but MW will still be a classic.

 
I might wait for the new COD. Get someone to get it for me for xmas. Far cry is ok but im not a massive fan of it. I wouldnt pay full price for it.
Theres some decent games to try, Wolfenstein is excellent if you want an fps, Forza Horizon 2 is a fantastic driving game, Sunset Overdrive is an absolute blast. Then theres the indie games like Max, Guacamelee.

 
Theres some decent games to try, Wolfenstein is excellent if you want an fps, Forza Horizon 2 is a fantastic driving game, Sunset Overdrive is an absolute blast. Then theres the indie games like Max, Guacamelee.
Is Sunset Overdrive any good? I'd heard good things but the advert/trailer looked really bad, like a kids game.

 
Theres some decent games to try, Wolfenstein is excellent if you want an fps, Forza Horizon 2 is a fantastic driving game, Sunset Overdrive is an absolute blast. Then theres the indie games like Max, Guacamelee.
I've got to follow up on Forza Horizon 2, what a brilliant game!

 
Is Sunset Overdrive any good? I'd heard good things but the advert/trailer looked really bad, like a kids game.
Its fantastic, an absolute blast. Its a bit like jet set radio and borderlands combined, its certainly not a kids game. Very adult in tone, sweary, jokes etc. Once the controls click for you the grinding etc is brilliant.

 
Back
Top