Sign Martinez, we can’t expect the front 3 to outscore the opposition all the time.
Sanchez makes the entire team shaky.
Why are we persisting with Brightons reserve keeper?
It’s been years now, I don’t know how good Penders is but he’s 21. When is he going to be ‘ready’. If he ain’t better than Sanchez right now then what are we doing?
We signed Cech when he was 22, straight in. Their keepers, it’s not like they have to get used to the pace of the game. Sign Martinez and ease Penders in but Sanchez is a liability. I struggle with all the player upheaval to see why this guy keeps his place.
Sanchez makes the entire team shaky.
Why are we persisting with Brightons reserve keeper?
It’s been years now, I don’t know how good Penders is but he’s 21. When is he going to be ‘ready’. If he ain’t better than Sanchez right now then what are we doing?
We signed Cech when he was 22, straight in. Their keepers, it’s not like they have to get used to the pace of the game. Sign Martinez and ease Penders in but Sanchez is a liability. I struggle with all the player upheaval to see why this guy keeps his place.