The Beer Thread

I'm always smiling, monkey,just ask anyone who knows me.  I'm the cheerfullest little old f**ker you could ever hope to meet.
The faux smile that you give to people whilst on the inside wishing for their swift exit from this mortal plain does not count I’m afraid. 

 
you noticed the "dead behind the eyes" schtick,  then?

 
I’m currently drinking a ‘Lancaster Bomber’ which I’m sure @Boyne will appreciate. Very nice. 
A fine beer. Talking of beer I had a few last night including a pint of Stollen made by the Bedlam Brewery. A lovely drop. 6.5% in strength.

 
When Doombar was first brewed it was okay but nowadays....

FB_IMG_1583012677636.jpg

 
I like a nice drop of London Pride. Nearly had one for breakfast a few Fridays ago; £2.65 a pint!
London Pride is a good beer. That's a good price. In a Wetherspoons pub?Another fine Fuller's beer is ESB.

 
London Pride is a good beer. That's a good price. In a Wetherspoons pub?Another fine Fuller's beer is ESB.
It was at Spoons!  :laugh2: I had a bottle of ESB at Christmas but I didn’t really like it to be honest. 

 
It was at Spoons!  :laugh2: I had a bottle of ESB at Christmas but I didn’t really like it to be honest. 
Ah, the good old Spoons pubs. Have been in a few over the years. Some are good and some are....

Cheap beer and even cheaper with CAMRA vouchers.

A few years ago, Fuller's took over the Gales Brewery. Gales make a great beer called HSB. In my top five beers. Worth trying if you have a chance.

 
Ah, the good old Spoons pubs. Have been in a few over the years. Some are good and some are....

Cheap beer and even cheaper with CAMRA vouchers.

A few years ago, Fuller's took over the Gales Brewery. Gales make a great beer called HSB. In my top five beers. Worth trying if you have a chance.
I’ll keep an eye out but I’ve had four beers sat in the fridge since Christmas, don’t drink much at home and rarely get out!

 
Hey @Boyne I was thinking of you when I was watch these guys, but anyone here can check them out. These guys are a couple of English Blokes that are rapping about the Craft beer scene in England. I found the topic of Barley Wine to be a very interesting topic. Enriched from history & the bastarization of American Brewers interpretations :Troll_Face:




 
update on my Ross da Boss & SFL ales - I made the Super Frankie Lampard Ole Ale too strong - I had one blow up a bottle on Saturday - the Ross da Boss is just right - my lady loves it & doesn't even know who Ross Barkley is😆

 
update on my Ross da Boss & SFL ales - I made the Super Frankie Lampard Ole Ale too strong - I had one blow up a bottle on Saturday - the Ross da Boss is just right - my lady loves it & doesn't even know who Ross Barkley is😆
Everyone always underestimates Super Frank and live to regret it!

 
Back
Top