yorkleyblue
Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi
- Messages
- 8,295
- Reaction score
- 6,511
There are rules and traditions to follow.IncorrectIn a grown up and sensible world, use of a meme will not be tolerated.
There are rules and traditions to follow.IncorrectIn a grown up and sensible world, use of a meme will not be tolerated.
I'm always smiling, monkey,just ask anyone who knows me. I'm the cheerfullest little old f**ker you could ever hope to meet.@yorkleyblue if you smile will your face crack? Best have a beer (topic resumed) and chill out about mate...
The faux smile that you give to people whilst on the inside wishing for their swift exit from this mortal plain does not count I’m afraid.I'm always smiling, monkey,just ask anyone who knows me. I'm the cheerfullest little old f**ker you could ever hope to meet.
I like a nice drop of London Pride. Nearly had one for breakfast a few Fridays ago; £2.65 a pint!
London Pride is a good beer. That's a good price. In a Wetherspoons pub?Another fine Fuller's beer is ESB.I like a nice drop of London Pride. Nearly had one for breakfast a few Fridays ago; £2.65 a pint!
It was at Spoons!London Pride is a good beer. That's a good price. In a Wetherspoons pub?Another fine Fuller's beer is ESB.
I had a bottle of ESB at Christmas but I didn’t really like it to be honest. Ah, the good old Spoons pubs. Have been in a few over the years. Some are good and some are....It was at Spoons!I had a bottle of ESB at Christmas but I didn’t really like it to be honest.
I’ll keep an eye out but I’ve had four beers sat in the fridge since Christmas, don’t drink much at home and rarely get out!Ah, the good old Spoons pubs. Have been in a few over the years. Some are good and some are....
Cheap beer and even cheaper with CAMRA vouchers.
A few years ago, Fuller's took over the Gales Brewery. Gales make a great beer called HSB. In my top five beers. Worth trying if you have a chance.
Hope you manage to find it. 4.8% so not too strong.I’ll keep an eye out but I’ve had four beers sat in the fridge since Christmas, don’t drink much at home and rarely get out!

Everyone always underestimates Super Frank and live to regret it!update on my Ross da Boss & SFL ales - I made the Super Frankie Lampard Ole Ale too strong - I had one blow up a bottle on Saturday - the Ross da Boss is just right - my lady loves it & doesn't even know who Ross Barkley is![]()