It's one of those sports where you watch it and have an urge to play it.Enjoying the badminton
Bizarre event. They basically devised a sport to allow the former school nerd to get his overdue moment of fame. They even make him wear a backpack to give him the appropriate look.Men's keiran is nerve jangling
In the same lab ?Chris Hoy, Steve Redgrave, Jason Kenny and Mo Farah all born on the same day. March 23...Spooky!
I swear the court they play on is half the size of the ones I've played on!It's one of those sports where you watch it and have an urge to play it.
Sorry, must remember to read all the posts and use multi-quote otherwise I'll be derided like that Arsenal fan (can't remember his name but he was banned for being irritating). - redandwhite3 was it?Bizarre event. They basically devised a sport to allow the former school nerd to get his overdue moment of fame. They even make him wear a backpack to give him the appropriate look.
I play on Thursdays after work for an hour or so, with people from work, but I'd like to play a bit more and find another group. Difficult though.It's one of those sports where you watch it and have an urge to play it.
Maybe socially confident people can do that!Can't you just look up the local leagues, rock up to one that look decent and ask to join a training session?
If you don't feel comfortable just turning up, how about ringing around instead?Maybe socially confident people can do that!![]()
If you live near me I will go with you.Maybe socially confident people can do that!![]()