Who are you getting on the back of your shirt this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMaher94

First Team Regular
Messages
2,939
Reaction score
730
The question is in the title! Are you going for your own last name, a players name or maybe even, the special one? I've gone for Fabregas on mine, cannot wait to wind up the goons fans.

 
Going to wait and see who else we get before deciding who to get on the away shirt, but definitely getting Fabregas on my home shirt this season. Not getting the third shirt this year as it is anbsolutely beyond hideous.

 
Should Fabregas prove himself first?  Don't get me wrong I was delighted with us signing him but he has in the past spent a lot of time and energy in slagging us off.  Whilst I think that can be forgiven with some good performances and fight getting his name on your shirt straight away feels a bit.......... I dunno, poor?  To me

Never really understood the need to have a players name on the shirt personally, players come and go, I just support the club.

 
Its really difficult, without Super Frank its always becoming a big question.

Schurrle, or Azpilicueta.

 
Its really difficult, without Super Frank its always becoming a big question.

Schurrle, or Azpilicueta.
If you pick Dave, will you go for his last name or the cheaper nickname?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Should Fabregas prove himself first?  Don't get me wrong I was delighted with us signing him but he has in the past spent a lot of time and energy in slagging us off.  Whilst I think that can be forgiven with some good performances and fight getting his name on your shirt straight away feels a bit.......... I dunno, poor?  To me

Never really understood the need to have a players name on the shirt personally, players come and go, I just support the club.
Getting Fabregas on your home shirt is poor indeed. People are free to do what they want but I would of thought as a fan you would want to see a season or two before doing that.

Azpilicuetta and Schurrle both great choices IMO.

 
As grown men (which i presume you are). How do you feel If you see an eight year old kid with a replica kit with his bestis and most favourite player in the whole wide world's name on his back. And then you are wearing the same with one or all of the following, receding hair, a beer gut, hairy arms while your standing outside the pub smoking. Don't you feel a little bit well a bit pathetic. The last Chelsea top i bought was the away kit in 1981 when i was 15. Then the casuals scene came in and well nobody wore replica tops. I just can't understand why anyone who of course is free to spend there money how they want thinks it's fine to spend £50 for something that should be worn by kids. Oh please tell me you don't wear your top if you go on holiday that's just unforgivable.

 
Its personal choice. Some people dont like to wear the team shirt and some people do. I personally do wear the shirts and I do wear them on holiday also. Im proud to be a Chelsea fan so i like to wear the shirt.

As for name on the back. I dont really bother now days as you never know when a player will be leaving. I did get Oscar on my shirt last season but only because Sports direct were selling them cheap with the name already printed.

 
Should Fabregas prove himself first?  Don't get me wrong I was delighted with us signing him but he has in the past spent a lot of time and energy in slagging us off.  Whilst I think that can be forgiven with some good performances and fight getting his name on your shirt straight away feels a bit.......... I dunno, poor?  To me

Never really understood the need to have a players name on the shirt personally, players come and go, I just support the club.
Honestly, I bought the Fabregas shirt mostly to piss off Arsenal fans. Was worth every penny imo, but I doubt Ill ever wear it to a game. Maybe Maybe Arsenal away. The only other shirts I have with name printed on is from Zola, Lampard and Terry.

 
If you haven't seen Xfactor modelling his Fabregas shirt then you are missing out!! Phwoar! No need to buy a ticket to the gun show as they are on FULL view! Bang bang!

When I was younger I had a Hitchcock 13 ‘keeper kit & about 3 or 4 Zola 25 home & away shirts but stopped names when I was about 13...

EDIT: Tell a lie, I had one Shevchenko 7 one as I never belived we would sign someone as big as him, ever.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't seen Xfactor modelling his Fabregas shirt then you are missing out!! Phwoar! No need to buy a ticket to the gun show as they are on FULL view! Bang bang! (is this sexual harassment?)

When I was younger I had a Hitchcock 13 ‘keeper kit & about 3 or 4 Zola 25 home & away shirts but stopped names when I was about 13...

EDIT: Tell a lie, I had one Shevchenko 7 one as I never belived we would sign someone as big as him, ever.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top